Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E4 "I Will Face My Enemy"

wait, no Bobbi Morse in this episode? I thought she would show up in episode 4 or 5...

The photos from Season 2 Episode 5 "A Hen in the Wolf House" show Bobbi.

As for the clips, I like the content but the dance one seems off. Too much dancing when everyone else is simply dancing regularly. Reminds me of Steve Carrell's Get Smart movie.

Also, Hawkeye must not have been up on all the new SHIELD tech because he made Loki pluck out the poor guy's eye in Avengers.

Technically, the Obelisk was won by Raina & Skye's dad, not HYDRA. But I'm not sure if our intrepid Agents are aware of that detail yet.

OOPS...yeah...I'm still trying to get over the fact that the show did the usual "you thought THESE were the bad guys, but its really THESE OTHER GUYS" to continue the plot longer. Orphan Black has done that both seasons.

Relax guys, its just our first filler episode. At least the first 3 weren't. We were on filler mode from the pilot all the way to the 13 or 14th episode last season. They still have to squeeze them in some where.

Technically, the Obelisk was won by Raina & Skye's dad, not HYDRA. But I'm not sure if our intrepid Agents are aware of that detail yet.

You know, I don't recall them discussing this at all. They knew Creel was stopped. They know (or at least have reason to know) that Raina isn't Hydra. But I don't know if they have any idea that Raina ended up with the Obelisk.

The photos from Season 2 Episode 5 "A Hen in the Wolf House" show Bobbi.

As for the clips, I like the content but the dance one seems off. Too much dancing when everyone else is simply dancing regularly. Reminds me of Steve Carrell's Get Smart movie.

Also, Hawkeye must not have been up on all the new SHIELD tech because he made Loki pluck out the poor guy's eye in Avengers.
It's been at least 2 years since Avengers occurred. The tech Coulson uses in this episode may not have existed at the time of Avengers. ;)

How are people assuming this is a filler episode before it's release? Who knows what background story(s) will be presented?

There is Talbot, Agent 33, Bakshi and it's about the mysterious writing.
It' isn't a filler at all.

And here's the youtube version of that 2nd clip (Laser Grids) (for those that prefer youtube versions):

Last edited:
No , Stans title would probably be"My Friend,My Enemy."

I actually thought Stan would have it "I Will Face Mine Enemy!"

Ugh.... just realized I won't be able to watch this episode live :( (though for very good reason at least, there's a book launch event at one of the local libraries for my sister's debut novel :woot: ). Guess I'll be needing to stay away from social media tomorrow (unless I mute the various AoS hashtags). I do hate having to play 'catch up' with the discussions though *lol*

Last edited:
543c41991c66d.jpg

Well, if that doesn't get ratings up it will get other things up! :wow:

Arrrgh, Talbot is harder to get rid of than a door to door salesman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"