• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember when an Icebox was mentioned (do you have an episode number?). If I had to take a guess, I would say that it's probably a certain security level within the Fridge.

Hand tells Garrett ' i am thinking the icebox or the fridge is too comfortable for you, when they are taking him to the fridge.. probably just another name, even though I think there is a Icebox base in the comics located in Canada

I love the whole prison break scenario. We might not see a villain until season 4 but then they could find out that he actually escaped during the Hydra take over of 2014.

The main glaring difference being that neither you nor I are the world's most advanced intelligence agency, and are not extensively trained and experienced at spotting and rooting out spies. I love the SHIELD vs. HYDRA war, don't get me wrong; but give the whole concept even the slightest scrutiny, and the only conclusion you can come to is that SHIELD come off looking like Barney Fife and the Keystone Kops. MAJOR intel fail here.

....what? :huh:
Agent Hill never hired Ward. She didn't have a thing to do with this. *Agent May* suggested Ward for the team, and Fury then made sure that Coulson "hand-picked" him. If you want to blame anybody for not seeing through Ward, May and Coulson are the main culprits.

He's not off the radar; he's just going after Winter Soldier, by his own admission. Raises an interesting point, though: is he going after Bucky alone, or is he going to recruit the Avengers to help him?

We know he has Falcon helping him find Bucky

She says that 'his status is unknown' - my guess is he hadn't been found along the shore of the Potomac yet (assuming that her conversation with Coulson isn't too long after all the helicarrier's are down) - and then we also don't know how long he ended up having to be in the hospital

----------

Going back to my list of on the ground SHIELD locations/facilities go, just posting an updated list (under spoilers for length) since we've had a few new facilities at least mentioned:

• The Triskelion
    Episodes Shown In: N/A (films - CA:TWS)
  • The Hub
    Episodes Shown In: 1x7 "The Hub", 1x16 "End of the Beginning", 1x17 "Turn, Turn, Turn", 1x18 "Providence"
  • The Fridge
    Episodes Shown In: 1x3 "The Asset" (pre-credit stinger), 1x18 "Providence"
  • The Sandbox
    Location: Classified/Unknown (desert region, some of the MCU wikis indicate Africa? - not sure where that info came from)
    Episodes Shown In: 1x6 "FZZT"
  • The Slingshot
    Location: Classified/Unknown (also appears to be in a desert region, but something that looks more like the Southwest)
    Episodes Shown In: 1x2 "084"
  • The Academy (at least the Sciences & Technologies division)
    Location: Unknown (we know it was a former S.S.R. facility, exterior looks like pretty much any standard college campus, so could be anywhere)
    Episodes Shown In: 1x12 "Seeds"
  • The Treehouse
    Episodes Shown In: None - mentioned in 1x17 "Turn, Turn, Turn"
  • East African Headquarters
    Location: Unknown (other than it's probably in Eastern Africa ;))
    Episodes Shown In: None - mentioned in 1x17 "Turn, Turn, Turn"
  • The Cube
    Episodes Shown In: None - mentioned in 1x18 "Providence"
  • Unnamed Zurich Medical Facility
    Episodes Shown In: 1x14 "T.A.H.I.T.I."
  • Unnamed New York Facility
    Episodes Shown In: N/A (films: CA:TFA)
  • Unnamed Training Facility (possibly Operations division of the Academy?)
    Episodes Shown In: 1x10 "The Bridge", possibly mentioned 1x12 "Seeds" (if it's the Operations division)
  • Providence
    Episodes Shown In: 1x18 "Providence"

Very nice work.
You should add the TAHITI base, location still unknown, other than it being in a mountain wilderness.

Also, The Fridge seems to be an island out in the middle of an ocean, judging by last night's showing of it.

You might want to separate legitimate SHIELD installations from Fury's Secret Bases (TAHITI and Providence, so far), though; Fury's safehouses don't seem to be on SHIELD's radar.

Hand tells Garrett ' i am thinking the icebox or the fridge is too comfortable for you, when they are taking him to the fridge.. probably just another name, even though I think there is a Icebox base in the comics located in Canada
Thanks, just listened to it. Hard to tell if she says "Icebox of the Fridge" or "Icebox or the Fridge."

edit: I just went back a little bit further before that scene when she's talking to Coulson about how Cap has taken down the helicarriers.

Hand: I'll head to the Fridge, at least that facility is secure.
Coulson: I don't need to remind you how imperative it is that it stay that way
Hand: ...And I'll find Agent Garrett the smallest darkest cell in the Icebox

So I'm thinking it's "Icebox of The Fridge" and that it's just a level within that facility.

Very nice work.
You should add the TAHITI base, location still unknown, other than it being in a mountain wilderness.

Also, The Fridge seems to be an island out in the middle of an ocean, judging by last night's showing of it.

You might want to separate legitimate SHIELD installations from Fury's Secret Bases (TAHITI and Providence, so far), though; Fury's safehouses don't seem to be on SHIELD's radar.
Good point updated list below:
  • The Triskelion
    Episodes Shown In: N/A (films - CA:TWS)​
  • The Hub
    Episodes Shown In: 1x7 "The Hub", 1x16 "End of the Beginning", 1x17 "Turn, Turn, Turn", 1x18 "Providence"​
  • The Fridge
    Episodes Shown In: 1x3 "The Asset" (pre-credit stinger), 1x18 "Providence"​
  • The Sandbox
    Location: Classified/Unknown (desert region, some of the MCU wikis indicate Africa? - not sure where that info came from)
    Episodes Shown In: 1x6 "FZZT"​
  • The Slingshot
    Location: Classified/Unknown (also appears to be in a desert region, but something that looks more like the Southwest)
    Episodes Shown In: 1x2 "084"​
    Location: Unknown (we know it was a former S.S.R. facility, exterior looks like pretty much any standard college campus, so could be anywhere)
    Episodes Shown In: 1x12 "Seeds"​
  • The Treehouse
    Episodes Shown In: None - mentioned in 1x17 "Turn, Turn, Turn"​
  • The Cube
    Episodes Shown In: None - mentioned in 1x18 "Providence"​
    Episodes Shown In: 1x14 "T.A.H.I.T.I."​
    Episodes Shown In: N/A (films: CA:TFA)​
    Episodes Shown In: 1x10 "The Bridge", possibly mentioned 1x12 "Seeds" (if it's the Operations division)​
Secret Facilities
The following are facilities that are not necessarily tied directly to SHIELD (and may not even be on SHIELD’s radar) but they do have connections to Director Fury
  • The Guest House
    Episodes Shown In: 1x14 “T.A.H.I.T.I.”​
  • Providence
    Episodes Shown In: 1x18 "Providence"​
  • Unnamed D.C. Facility

Fury is supposedly a lot more protective and paranoid about things than Hill is and even he didn't know that his own good friend Alexander Pierce was one of Hydra's top agents.

On another note, given what was revealed in tonight's episode.... if members of SHIELD are being hunted down for questioning by US officials, then shouldn't that mean that even Captain America will be on the wanted list by the US?

I doubt it. Or rather, he probably walked right into the Capitol and answered whatever questions they had, then left. Because at that point, no one is going to question the loyalties of the guy who dang near single handedly brought down Project Insight.

We need something like this but for all the Travel equipment SHIELD uses lol EDIT nice job by the way
  • The Triskelion
  • The Hub
    Episodes Shown In: 1x7 "The Hub", 1x16 "End of the Beginning", 1x17 "Turn, Turn, Turn", 1x18 "Providence"​
  • The Fridge
  • The Sandbox
  • The Slingshot
  • The Treehouse
  • The Cube
    Episodes Shown In: 1x10 "The Bridge", possibly mentioned 1x12 "Seeds" (if it's the Operations division)​
Secret Facilities
The following are facilities that are not necessarily tied directly to SHIELD (and may not even be on SHIELD’s radar) but they do have connections to Director Fury
  • The Guest House
  • Providence
  • Unnamed D.C. Facility

Guess you can cross the Slingshot off the list. I always thought Fury just shooting artifacts into space was fishy.

So we have Raina and Quinn free and soon Graviton. I hope the actors who play Donnie Gill and Akela Amador return.

With Raina and Quinn free, it looks like they are setting up a huge bad guy showdown for the season finale.

Guess you can cross the Slingshot off the list. I always thought Fury just shooting artifacts into space was fishy.
True, but it IS still technically a SHIELD facility - just not one that actually DOES anything (in the longrun) *lol*

True, but it IS still technically a SHIELD facility - just not one that actually DOES anything (in the longrun) *lol*

Except for slowly eliminating Earth's monkey population, apparently. :(

Fitz is gonna be pissed.

So is Captain America a fugitive as well? I mean if SHIELD is being hunted down by the military, then wouldn't that make CA a fugitive on their list as well due to his past/recent affiliation with the group?

Captain America is a national hero. He's an Avenger. Even in WS when SHIELD was hunting him they had to report him killed in action first, because nobody would believe he was a traitor.

Nor would Cap resist arrest, but honestly they questioned him, and let him go about his day. He's Captain America. They can't touch him.

Coulson and his crew are public nobodies. Generic Shield agents. They have no public protection as nobody knows who they are. They wouldn't get the same treatment.

[YT]_zJGaUrFxsY[/YT]

surprise, new promo! we have the truth machine

• The Triskelion
  • The Hub
  • The Fridge
  • The Sandbox
  • The Slingshot
  • The Treehouse
  • The Cube
Secret Facilities
  • The Guest House
  • Providence
  • Unnamed D.C. Facility
Great work, Silvermoon. You can add this one to the list. We know they're keeping Blonsky/Abomination in a facility in Alaska. Previously, people speculated that this Alaskan facility could actually be The Fridge. But, from this episode, The Fridge clearly isn't in Alaska.

Fixed it for you.....you just have to post the stuff after the = to post a youtube link.

With Raina and Quinn free, it looks like they are setting up a huge bad guy showdown for the season finale.

Yeah if that happens that would be a interesting Finale not to mention Graviton will be in it as well.

Well I'm a little worried for the next season, with the big prison outbreak we have guarantee a season of mutant of the day... uff.

Great work, Silvermoon. You can add this one to the list. We know they're keeping Blonsky/Abomination in a facility in Alaska. Previously, people speculated that this Alaskan facility could actually be The Fridge. But, from this episode, The Fridge clearly isn't in Alaska.
Reason I've been hesitant to put that on there is because I'm not certain it's a SHIELD facility. We know some agents are stationed there (as Coulson threatened Ward that he would send him there) - but The Consultant one-shot made it seem like General Ross was the one actually holding him (so a U.S. military facility?) since they had to ask him if he would release Blonsky for the team (at the request of the WSC).

I guess it could be speculated that in the 2 years or so since TIH/that one-shot that Ross turned Blonsky over to SHIELD for containment at some point.

Eh....I dunno.

Edit: Oh look, less than 50 posts to go until I can upgrade to the next size avatar :)

I Love Maria Hill, I love deathlok...but I can't wait for the season finale! Fury, for all the two episodes! This is the real deal!

You know, I could see Raina turning into a sympathetic character. In last night's episode, she was sticking up more for Coulson than she was "The Clairvoyant," whom she's not even remotely impressed with anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"