• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are moving on their own.

gW0Hdzl.gif

We need more Amy Adams goodness in here:

amy_adams_unknown_photoshoot_2009_gq_04.jpg

amy_adams_unknown_photoshoot_2009_gq_06.jpg

She'd be great at getting the troops to rise and pay attention ;)

One of Amy's future movies is getting a lot of hype before it's been even shot. :awesome:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-15-market-titles-generating-793533

Cannes: 15 Market Titles Generating Early Buzz

Nocturnal Animals

Director: Tom Ford
The Buzz: Like Genius, the project is red-hot and could sell in the U.S. even though it hasn't begun shooting. The movie, starring Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal, tells two stories: that of a woman, Susan, who receives a book manuscript from her ex-husband, forcing her to confront painful truths about herself; and that of the manuscript, Nocturnal Animals, about a man whose family vacation turns deadly.
Sales Agent: FilmNation/CAA

I think she'll do great, just as in Man of Steel.

I'm really looking forward to Story of Your Life. I love these type of movies. I need to get around to reading the short story.

Yup I've read the book. It's a collection of stories gathered in one book called Stories of Your Life and the best story in that book is the self titled Story of Your Life. :funny: Not many sci-fi movies get the green light with a female lead so this is a coup for Amy and with Denis Villenuve directing it's going to be a heck of a movie... hopefully.

She start's shooting this next month so she'll miss SDCC again. :csad:

I really hope Amy is featured on the next trailer for BvS.

I really hope Amy is featured on the next trailer for BvS.

I'm pretty sure she will be. Lois, Lex and maybe Wonder Woman as well.

Lois wasn't shown in the MOS teaser nor the first trailer so it's nothing new.

Too much focus on Margot and Cara ATM. Need some focus back on Amy.
wOCinWf.jpg
:ilv:
and Mera, Supergirl, Batgirl, Black Canary, Power Girl, Huntress, Poison Ivy, Vixen, Iris, Carol........
Stoooop, please :csad: :o
That microphone is definitely a luckly little bastard :hehe:
:funny:
One of Amy's future movies is getting a lot of hype before it's been even shot. :awesome:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-15-market-titles-generating-793533

Cannes: 15 Market Titles Generating Early Buzz
Can't wait to see Jake and Amy together. Wow!!!
She start's shooting this next month so she'll miss SDCC again. :csad:
Oh man, how do you know... she can take a break and come one day for few hours, that's not difficult.

I'd :ilv: to see them in a non DC movie.

Oh man, how do you know... she can take a break and come one day for few hours, that's not difficult.

Because she didn't go there for MOS because she was filming another movie and I don't think they really wanted her there last year because it was all about Batman and Superman.

Added to the fact Story of Your Life is being filmed in Montreal...yeah I think there's not much hope of Amy being there.

I wouldn't say she won't be. Warner apparently is making something big in this Con. So at least I have a light hope one of the best parts of their universe will be there. Could be wrong tho.

I hope to hear more news about Lois Lane, since she is kind of getting less attention due to the stuff about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"