Are they going to make a JSA movie?

The Rocketeer

Civilian
Reaction score
I was wondering if they have discussed making a Justice Society. I think it'd make a good movie.

If the JLA movie actually gets made and is a hit, then maybe they'd do JSA and pitch it to the world as a sort of prequel to JLA.

But as far as I know, they have not discussed doing a JSA film.

well considering how they are handling the JLA movie i would not hold my breath. I have as much faith in that movie as I did in the fantastic four.
JLA could cripple dc films in my opinion.

I can see JSA being made if JLA is a success probably...But as far as a JSA film goes, there hasn't been anything about one circling the rumor mill.

I can see a JSA DTV animated movie. Its prolly the most feasible and comic DTVs tend to have less deviation from the comics. (at least have better parellels to the comics then the live action ones).

I can see a JSA DTV animated movie. Its prolly the most feasible and comic DTVs tend to have less deviation from the comics. (at least have better parellels to the comics then the live action ones).
I'd gladly buy a JSA DTV animated feature.

I would love to see a JSA movie before a JLA movie, I think that there is too much potential for solo movies with JLAers, and a JSA film would be perfect for a team concept

I would love to see a JSA movie before a JLA movie, I think that there is too much potential for solo movies with JLAers, and a JSA film would be perfect for a team concept
Sadly, I don't think that's how it will turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"