• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League As beautiful as Dangerous... Amber Heard is Mera, Queen of Atlantis!

If she shows up in Justice League I wonder what kind of role she will have though

If she shows up in Justice League I wonder what kind of role she will have though

What do you mean if? SHe in the goddamn movie and in the trailer. She back home guarding that damn shiny box from them bugs. She gonna make fly-sushi.

Amber Heard as Mera...... :ilv: :ilv: :ilv:

tumblr_ondmqpuyrF1rpzbdgo1_500.gif

Meta looks great and here's hoping she gets a moment or two to show the audience her awesome power.

That said... I won't be surprised if she's reacting to Aquaman having taken something in that moment.

Meta looks great and here's hoping she gets a moment or two to show the audience her awesome power.

That said... I won't be surprised if she's reacting to Aquaman having taken something in that moment.

She's been confirmed to be a military officer, so it could be that she is after Arthur for taking that armor from Atlan's statue... Wan did say that two don't initially see eye to eye in "Aquaman" solo and I don't think it's an origin story set before JL.

Oh gawd no, thank gawd for Disney killing AMD burning that thing.

Heh, why? I always liked the aesthetic it added to her costume. At least one from X-Men comics, I don't know if she used to wear different in other runs.

She's been confirmed to be a military officer, so it could be that she is after Arthur for taking that armor from Atlan's statue... Wan did say that two don't initially see eye to eye in "Aquaman" solo and I don't think it's an origin story set before JL.

With AM dodging that weapon under water could be she is reacting to the battle's aftermath?

With AM dodging that weapon under water could be she is reacting to the battle's aftermath?

Possibly, yeah. Don't know exactly why, but I do have a feeling she is after Arthur's head in JL.

She looks sexy in that 1 second shot, I guess?

Possibly, yeah. Don't know exactly why, but I do have a feeling she is after Arthur's head in JL.

That looks like the throne the statue was on behind her, no? A sacred relic goes missing and she tracks it to Arthur?

I think she's just getting ready for battle.

That looks like the throne the statue was on behind her, no? A sacred relic goes missing and she tracks it to Arthur?

Certainly seems like the place. It seems as if she's investigating it, with soldiers behind her, awaiting orders. I believe that it's at least pretty clear that she calls the shots here.

The guards look like Clone Troopers.

Check out the two guards behind her. They look like they are surveying the scene of something that they just missed.

Indeed. It's like a police investigation. Basically what you see in every cop show when they investigate a crime scene, just underwater. :p

Check out the two guards behind her. They look like they are surveying the scene of something that they just missed.

Didn't even notice that! KW might be right. She's gonna kill Arthur :funny:

Didn't even notice that! KW might be right. She's gonna kill Arthur :funny:

I think it is how they first met in some version of the origin, someone more well-versed in Aquaman mythos should know. Love and war and all that... :p

Well, her original mission was to kill him, after all! :funny: Though it's obvious they're going with the recent Throne of Atlantis idea of having her be part of the Atlantean guard.

Hope we see something similar in this film or Aquman.

tumblr_ojpav1TzeL1r3b4roo3_400.gif

Well, her original mission was to kill him, after all! :funny: Though it's obvious they're going with the recent Throne of Atlantis idea of having her be part of the Atlantean guard.

Yeah, it looks like ToA is the approach when it comes to Mera.

Can't wait to see their dynamic play out.

She definitely does look more volouptous than usual. Didn't they use CGI to pinch in her waist? If so, it was unnecessary. She is a beautiful person already and it doesn't send the right message.

Love her hair though. She looks like Ariel a few years down the track when she kicks Eric out, takes over from neotune and decides she likes being a ruler

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"