The Punisher Ben Barnes IS Jigsaw

yea that's very disappointing wtf?! I guess I can get over it if the show itself is still good.

Theres no way that this is some sort of flashback?

Or that they'll do it up in post?

jon-bernthal-ben-barnes-the-punisher-season-2-06.jpg

you can see the cheek scars
was expecting him to look a bit more damaged tbh after what frank did i didn't expect him to have much of a face left :woot:

I understand why there’s not a ton of comic accurate costumes in these Netflix shows, but I don’t understand why they would hold back on Jigsaw’s disfigured face. :hmm
I’m honestly kinda salty about it. :funny:

i hope i look that good if my face ever gets dragged across a broken mirror/repeatedly kicked into it XD

i hope i look that good if my face ever gets dragged across a broken mirror/repeatedly kicked into it XD

Right? :funny:
An incredible recovery.

“When you look at your uglyStill handsome , mangledlighting chicken scratched face, you're gonna remember what you did. You'll remember, Bill. You're gonna remember me!”

Yeah it's not great. That jacket is really cool though.

Maybe they will add more scars with CGI? But I agree, he should be gross to look at, and he isn't :csad:

Perhaps they can do a thing where billy keeps escaping but his face gets a bit more mangled after each encounter with frank.

Well, they aren't going to be calling him Jigsaw because of that face. Watch it be something lame like it being the brand of the jacket that he is wearing. Yes, there is a clothing brand called Jigsaw.

I'm sort of baffled by the lack of scarring. I loved the character in season 1, so I am sure he will be great here. But, on a design level....why?

I was not expecting this show to hold back on Jigsaw's f***ed up face like that, especially after how brutal they got with the gore in season 1. They certainly didn't hold back on the scene where Frank repeatedly hit Russo's face against a mirror, so why hold back here?

Lol this is 'chicks dig scars' look not disfigured monster look :funny:

Ben Barnes is going to have to own this role even more than he did in season 1 to make up for this look, lol

I'd expect to see his face more messed up if this was a period piece (somewhere in the 1930-60s).

But given this is a modern take... I can see how modern medicine can prevent someone with a lot of money from looking super grotesque.

Yeah. Because facial scars are so 60s :o

maybe the actor wanted to be still recognizable...
Then he shouldn’t play a character whose thing is having his looks taken away :shrug:

I'd expect to see his face more messed up if this was a period piece (somewhere in the 1930-60s).

But given this is a modern take... I can see how modern medicine can prevent someone with a lot of money from looking super grotesque.
:funny:
C’mon son

Yeah. Because facial scars are so 60s :o

:lmao:

I too am disappointed with the look. It just isn't gruesome enough. He should be mangled and terrifying. War Zone's Jigsaw may have been a goofball (entertaining as hell though) but he looked amazing. I didn't expect it to look like that but I definitely wanted more. I feel like Frank has looked worse in this show.

I just can't see him whining about that face. He is still better looking than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"