The Punisher Ben Barnes IS Jigsaw

Thats just pathetic.

Get it together, Marvel TV. Quit being embarassed by the source material.

after thinking about it
Perhaps at the beginning of season 2 we see the aftermath of frank’s brutal attack on Billy and he uses his money from ANVIL to get facial surgery (cause no way he did not sustain extensive damage from that) to fix his face but alas they can’t fully repair his face, which is why he still has visible scarring but looks normal.

Despite all his money, power and vanity, frank took his face from him

"It's gonna be the same for you. When you look at your ugly, mangled face, you're gonna remember what you did. You'll remember, Bill. You're gonna remember me!"

It might not seem that bad in the photos released but to someone that narcissistic who prides themselves on their appearance and being perfect
it is a fate worse than death and that would eat him alive and that would further drive him to get revenge on castle.

or perhaps it gets worse throughout the season, similar to classic doctor doom where it started off as a noticeable cut but to victor it was an imperfection and it drove him to further damage it himself or frank causes more damage

just a thought anyway

We can do mental gymnastics but we all know what this is about - Netflix people are cheap bastards :funny:

Pray that they're gonna CG his face like Christoph Waltz in Spectre

They are going to have to refilm that episode of Punisher to show Jigsaw scratching his face on some Velcro instead.

My only other theory is he does look really bad but by the end (which these shots are from) he is able to get it fixed up quite a bit. -_-

Or getting attacked by kittens :funny:

How about kittens with velcro?

I have more scratches from my kittens than Barnes has from the Punisher. My kittens can help if Netflix need to save money.

For some women, those scars probably make him more attractive.

WTF is this ********?! They gave him a few scratches like Jon Snow in Game of Thrones, or the knick Tyrion got in the same show.

1141699_1443975973854_500_270.jpg

I don't expect the guy to look like Freddy Krueger or Two-Face, but come the **** on here!

Ugh just that ending in season one like I thought he looked awful and the idea of your face being slid on cracked glass like he should look terrible. Even the mummy head he had at the end implied more. He shouldn't even have a beard now

Ugh just that ending in season one like I thought he looked awful and the idea of your face being slid on cracked glass like he should look terrible. Even the mummy head he had at the end implied more. He shouldn't even have a beard now
Mason Verger should've called Russo's plastic surgeon.

That's the other thing, Steve Lightfoot was basically co-Showrunner for 3 seasons of Hannibal that very prominently featured Mason Verger. He should know better.

I'm almost starting to get the feeling that the writers and showrunners hate the fact that they are working on a comic book show.

I cannot help but feel mixed about this, I feel underwhelmed, but I don't want something as fake/ halloween mask looking as that War Zone make-up.

I cannot help but feel mixed about this, I feel underwhelmed, but I don't want something as fake/ halloween mask looking as that War Zone make-up.

How did the War Zone makeup look like a Halloween mask? :hmm:

Yeah. Because facial scars are so 60s :o

You Millenials with your healed facial wounds! *pick a up cane and starts waging it*

He doesn't look to bad like he could still have a wife and kids and only be asked about it once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"