The Winter Soldier Best captain america suit yet

yllum

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello everyone. We have gotten many variations of the captain america suits in the MCU. Which is your favourite and why?

I'll start the ball rolling by voting for the stealth shield suit! It may not have the traditional colours but it looks best on screen imo. I wasn't expecting it to look that good!

2nd fave has to be the one he "borrowed" from the museum. Steve rogers doesn't steal ;)

I have yet to see the AOU suit on screen but it certainly looks dope on those set pictures.

I would have to agree stealth shield suit as you call looked really good and bad ass, I do think my fav will end up being AOU suit.

SHIELD suit is the best yet, but the Age of Ultron suit will take that top spot soon.

I don't feel like I need to wait for AoU to vote for that one considering we've seen some crystal clear pics of it. So that one. :p

I definitely rank the TWS suit the best. I might change my mind after I've seen the AOU on screen, as there are things I really love about it and things I don't.

The SHIELD Cap suit was pretty darn awesome. Modern, but still distinctly Cap.

The museum one he borrowed, was very good as well. Must have been a suit Howard had made for him at one time, but he wasn't wearing when he went under the ice? It looks a tad different than his TFA suit. Or, maybe it was a mock-up that SHIELD gave the museum for the exhibit, since the original suit was gone.

Haven't seen the AoU suit pics, so no comment on that one.

I'm just wondering as to what happened to Cap's STRIKE Stealth suit. He stops wearing it after escaping from SHIELD.

The Stealth suit kicked ass. Protective, but not too baggy, fairly slim. The AoU suit looks fantastic, if a little bulky. It could take the No.1 spot for me, but I''ll need at least a trailer for that.

Hopefully the AOU suit looks better on screen. It looks bulkier and the color accents are overdone compared to TWS suit.

Age of Ultron suit for me. I know we haven't seen it yet, but suits always look better on the big screen than they do in set footage, and it looks pretty great already.

I'm conceptually not a big fan of the "stealth suit".

LOVED his suit in this movie. Faithful yet modern, and most of all, pleasing to the eye. :up:

Hopefully the AOU suit looks better on screen. It looks bulkier and the color accents are overdone compared to TWS suit.

I'm with u on this..the aou suits looks good, that for sure..but something about the color accents that I can't get over. It look "too busy" to me. The red colors are all over the place..imho

I'm just wondering as to what happened to Cap's STRIKE Stealth suit. He stops wearing it after escaping from SHIELD.

I think steve probably hated that suit.. that suit is an uniform for shield..we all know who shield is!
For someone like steve..he must be so pissed off that he is working for them. ..well to a certain extent..

The AOU suit is definitely the best looking. It looks more..."aero dynamic" lol. The little seam lines within the suit and all. And it's actually the first time I notice the brown on the hands and feet. And you can't beat the Avengers symbol on the sides.

Second best suit has to go to the Avengers suit, or TWS stealth suit. Even though there wasn't too much action in it.

Really like the suit he was sporting in the beginning. Even though he wore the First Avengers suit it didn't look quite the same to me, can anyone confirm if it was slightly different?

Spot-the-Difference-Captain-America-First-Avenger-and-Winter-Soldier.jpg

oh they are definitely different!

Really like the suit he was sporting in the beginning. Even though he wore the First Avengers suit it didn't look quite the same to me, can anyone confirm if it was slightly different?
It was. Main differences being a third red stripe in the ab section and the shoulder area has a different construction/build.

Seems like stealth and aou suits are the 2 most popular ones! At least in our forum..

you guys check out the stealth suit cap figure by hottoys? They look awesome

The Avengers suit.There. I said it.:woot:

Anyone care to post the AOU suit set pics?I haven't seen them.

Btw, whatever happened to Cap's SHEILD suit? Last I remember seeing it was during his motorcycle battle with the stealth craft. Next thing, he was just in street clothes and had to get his classic suit.

The bulkiness of the suit won't be an issue, there were some set pics released back in 2011 of the cap suit from TFA of him sitting on a motor cycle that made the suit look real awful but it looked just fine on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"