Steve Rogers is Captain America (again)

and the old team was villains pretending to be heroes until they could hatch some evil plan of Zemo's, right?

IDK, it could be good, don't want Thunderbolts being called a Suicide Squad Ripoff, so better to separate them a bit

well Bucky Cap is getting at least a reference in Standoff, and seems to be a pretty important part of the story

I agree on de-powering stories though; those are now as cliched as death-and-resurrection

Seriously...how many times does the man need to be aged/de-aged/killed/brought back to life?

I feel like Marvel has doomed Sam Wilson: Captain America to cancellation with this move.

doomed it to slightly lower sales, at least
it'll depend on how attached Marvel is to Falcon-Cap whether or not they cancel it

most likely I see them trying to make it look like a natural transition where Sam goes back to being Falcon after his book's sales decline in an effort to save face

ya within 6 months to a yr i bet sam will drop being called cap also and go back to falcon code name, and then if his cap book hasnt been canceled it will restart under new falcon title and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"