• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Winter Soldier Best captain america suit yet

...except the Avengers suit. Which is all around terrible. Seriously, that thing is barely a step above a Captain America Halloween costume.

It looks worse to me every single time I look at it. Thank God the Russos had some sense.

I like the Avengers suit :shrugs:

anywho AOU suit is my new favorite.

The Stealth one is by far my favorite but I've liked all of Steve's suits - even the USO had it's appeal. I think the Avengers suit looked better on screen and in action than in stills from the set where there wasn't the proper lighting. It also really really really helps when he's not wearing that goofy cowlmet.

tumblr_n9wff1krY01tg7728o1_500.jpg

The Stealth one is by far my favorite but I've liked all of Steve's suits - even the USO had it's appeal. I think the Avengers suit looked better on screen and in action than in stills from the set where there wasn't the proper lighting. It also really really really helps when he's not wearing that goofy cowlmet.

tumblr_n9wff1krY01tg7728o1_500.jpg

Agreed

The throwback suit in The Winter Soldier is a nice nod to the first film, but it looks either like it's made from cheaper materials or there wasn't as much work put into it, or maybe both. Maybe that's because it's not supposed to be Cap's original suit, rather just a replica for the museum, which begs the question of why he would bother putting it a replica suit which surely offered next to no protection. Oh well. It's not a bad suit, just not as good as the others...

Well his suit doesn't necessarily need to offer much protection since he's a super soldier and has a shield.

Hope you guys could find a better images than what I've found:

Avengers%20setnewfull8.jpeg

This shot always cracks me up. He looks like a kid who's not happy with the halloween costume his parents are making him wear.

I really liked the Stealth suit but was surprised they went back to the CA:FA suit for so much of the action.

I think it's deep.

I was looking for something more like he probably spilled mustard on it on the way back to the hospital or something, but you're explanation makes much better sense.

:mag:up:

In the deleted scenes Cap ditches his stealth suit because it had a tracking device inside of it.

Winter Soldier, and the Age of Ultron suit. The rest are pretty MEH or down right terrible, like Whedon's Avengers Cap. There is no nipples on it, yet it still manages to be so bad that it looks like it was bought at Party City. No excuses for that and it's an utter eye sore.

They should've just let him wear the SHIELD suit through out. All the other ones have been MEH to down right corny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"