Beta Ray Bill

I think whoever gets the role will end up as a scene stealer. So whoever is best for the role whether it’s a voice actor or theatre or whatever

Then I wonder who will be cast because you would have to have a voice actor for Beta Ray Bill or you put an actor in extensive make up making him unrecognizable
I guess it's gonna be CGI. So they might get someone just for voicing.
Hopefully they'll make an inspired choice.

It will be a fine day when we finally see BRB on screen.

I think whoever gets the role will end up as a scene stealer. So whoever is best for the role whether it’s a voice actor or theatre or whatever

He'll probably gallop away with the scene.

Donny Cates is doing some crazy stuff with his run on Thor.
I'm really digging the overhaul after Jason Aaron's epic run. Specially the mind blowing surprises.

The appearance of BRB was pretty cool. What happened next was really cool but also unexpected and shocking.

I guess it's gonna be CGI. So they might get someone just for voicing.
Hopefully they'll make an inspired choice.

It will most likely be mocap work so the actor could still physically embody the role.

From Instagram Live.
"I mean, I love Beta Ray Bill, and it would be awesome to have him in the film but I just don’t know right now. Things are, you know, up in the air."

Hhhhmmmm not a confirmation or denial really. Hope they can get him in though.

I put my money on it, that he‘ll be in. Taika planned to have him in Ragnarok. Also he makes the most sense, when he‘s around with Thor, for at least his first appearance

As i wrote in the Grandmaster topic, BRB could be used as a weapon to enact revenge on Thor and everyone else that escaped Sakaar. This is a way of connecting the dots and bring BRB into the fold naturally. The Grandmaster has the motifs to want revenge and he knows first hand how powerful BRB is since he became on of his prize champions.

A cool way to build on BRB backstory and create a stronger connection to this story and characters would be for Valkyrie, Korg and Miek to also have knowledge of him and pass it on to Thor... There's a good way of world building and spreading the tapestry laid out in Ragnarok.

Yes I think this can all fit nicely as a way of introducing BRB. I could see Taika liking the character too and having some crazy plans for him.

beta-ray-bill-cover_0.jpg

From Instagram Live.

"I mean, I love Beta Ray Bill, and it would be awesome to have him in the film but I just don’t know right now. Things are, you know, up in the air."

Valkyrie does need a flying horse.

Don't know if you guys had a chance to check, read or watch a recap to this comic.
I saw some stuff and one particular thing really left an impactful impression on me and that was BRB origin story.

What i knew before was that BRB lived in a planet called Korbin inhabited by the korbinites. The planet got destroyed and the population wiped out by Surtur and his fire demons. BRB himself a korbinite, was chose by his people and genetically modified to become their best warrior in order to try and protect/save his people. Along the way he got the "Skuttlebutt" which was a sentient giant batlleship.

This new comic actually delved deeper into that particular origin story and it left a lasting impression on me. Beta Ray Bill was just a scared kid when they choose him to undergo those altering procedures, the friendly connection with AI in the battleship was also made much clear... It's a couple of beautiful and touching panels which really add a deeper and emotionally resonance to the character.

8d170c67fe1b65a698ea765b07d3847cc2649b33.png

842371d52c1e410ccd7ae8a74de54e784243c475.png

looks like BRB ain‘t so weitd any more since we obviously get
Throg already in Loki

I know SBC just happens living there...but SBC as BRB...
Shoutout to this idea. As far as I’m concerned I would be totally on board with that.

I’ll add to the speculation that Isla Fisher has been seen hanging out with the TLT crew several times and it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that she might also have a role in TLT. From there saying that SBC could also be part of the cast and even as BRB definitely becomes less of a stretch. :D

Apparently Marvel is rumored to be developing a Annihilators project.
Ahem... second from the left...

annihilators-most-powerful-ever.jpg

looks like BRB ain‘t so weitd any more since we obviously get
Throg already in Loki
Absolutely. We've had Rocket, Groot, Korg, Miek, Flerken, Throg, Alligator Loki... we're also getting Rintra in DS: MOM. From all of that to BRB isn't a stretch at all it's just a logical step. I'll go even further and apply @Fosterson logic, Marvel seems to be making significant use of either variants or different versions of their main character's to great effect in both series and film. In TLT we already have Thor and Jane Foster Thor/Mighty Thor confirmed and i have a pretty good feeling we'll also see BRB since Stormbreaker is basically his weapon and i've always thought the cheer size and look of the axe was almost made for a substantial physically bigger character than Thor and BRB always came to mind.

Last edited:
Apparently Marvel is rumored to be developing a Annihilators project.
Ahem... second from the left...

annihilators-most-powerful-ever.jpg

Absolutely. We've had Rocket, Groot, Korg, Miek, Flerken, Throg, Alligator Loki... we're also getting Rintra in DS: MOM. From all of that to BRB isn't a stretch at all it's just a logical step. I'll go even further and apply @Fosterson logic, Marvel seems to be making significant use of either variants or different versions of their main character's to great effect in both series and film. In TLT we already have Thor and Jane Foster Thor/Mighty Thor confirmed and i have a pretty good feeling we'll also see BRB since Stormbreaker is basically his weapon and i've always thought the cheer size and look of the axe was almost made for a substantial physically bigger character than Thor and BRB always came to mind.
So. Much. Potential....

Yeah, as above, can’t believe we got Alligator Loki before BRB. :funny: :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"