Black Lightning Black Lightning General Discussion

not sure he meant Covid..... more the whole BLM movement and what's happened with cops in recent weeks, This and The Rookie are the two shows i watch that are going to be really impacted by what's happened IMHO

Rewatching S1 and they actually go over something very similar. Protesting/rioting/being singled out by cops for being cops. They'll probably bring it back up but at least they know how to address it since they've done so already.

Black girl power indeed.

I’m glad that right now most of the Arrowverse/CWverse shows are filming.

I think Stargirl starts next week. So I think that will be it for the Arrowverse shows that need to get back to filming their new season.

I’m hoping that everything goes well for all the shows and that the cast and crew remain safe. Can’t wait for BL S4.

With Arrow over, Katana must appear in Black Lightning and I want to see the Outsiders team forming.

We must have a crossover between Black Lightning and Batwoman.

Crossover's ain't happening this year. Especially with shows set in the two different countries.

Id honestly prefer a Thunder spin off but this can work as well.

Well, that's one way to keep the universe going and definitely a way to build out Black Lightning's corner of the Arrowverse. I'd still like to see Static Shock born out of Black Lightning, even though that's a long shot, but anything to further build out Black Lightning's corner of this world, I'll take.

I’m ok with this spin-off. Now we just to need them to tell us if Green Arrow and the Canaries is picked up.

I’m ok with this spin-off. Now we just to need them to tell us if Green Arrow and the Canaries is picked up.

Id be amazed if it were. Been nearly a year since it was announced.

With their ratings, did they really earn a spinoff?

Even without the Painkiller news, I'm surprised by this. Especially given that the show was just brought into the Arrowverse proper. That and I would've figured another of the long running shows like Flash would've ended after Supergirl. But for Black Lightning to be next...I wonder if they have plans, if this was always in the cards, or something else.

Hope it ends on a high note, but I'm sure it will. When it comes to the DCCW shows, Black Lightning, for my money, has been the most consistent as far as its quality, which I can't say for Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, or even Legends.

Even without the Painkiller news, I'm surprised by this. Especially given that the show was just brought into the Arrowverse proper. That and I would've figured another of the long running shows like Flash would've ended after Supergirl. But for Black Lightning to be next...I wonder if they have plans, if this was always in the cards, or something else.

Hope it ends on a high note, but I'm sure it will. When it comes to the DCCW shows, Black Lightning, for my money, has been the most consistent as far as its quality, which I can't say for Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, or even Legends.

Im pretty sure it has to do with ratings/streaming numbers. Paired with the fact that it doesnt shoot in Vancouver, isnt a CBS show, makes it all the more easier for it to cancel.

But I dont get my Canaries spin off and Black Lightning is over...my interest in the Arrowverse is strongly waning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"