Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

Apparently Namor will have lots of gold on his costume and green and blue jewels.

The key word there is speculated. There hasn't been any sort of any confirmation.

And since it’s been delayed again, we probably won’t see anything before April 2022

Wow, that has to be a fairly bad injury then. That is months of recovery

ooff…
filming delayed until January and reshoots will probably happen too.
Guess we’ll have only two MCU movies in 2022

First saw her in Boston Legal. She's one of those actors who can do voice acting and regular acting quite well.

The film in which she wrote, directed and starred in "In a World" is underrated.

And is fantastic, that movie.

Becky is working full time for WWE again after taking a year off due to the birth of her child. She's not leaving again. Whenever a wrestler leaves to do a movie, it's all they do for the next several months. John Cena is shooting a movie now and isn't going to back in WWE for a while. There has been no indication that Becky is leaving TV again. The photo doesn't even look like her.

Whenever the universe is inevitably rebooted, then they can recast. But for now, just shift focus to all the other great Wakandan characters introduced in the first film. Hell give me more of lip-plate guy!
But the thing is it’s going to be an extremely long time before a franchise on this scale gets rebooted if it ever gets rebooted, probably 20 or 30 years at best. By that time T’Challa will have faded into irrelevance, and it would be a crying shame if the first Black superhero in comics suffered that kind of fate. I still think they should’ve put the movie on hold the movie on hold the minute they found out Chadwick died to give everyone time to mourn because it feels like they’re rushing into this and all the problems I’ve been hearing about this movie from the five of six versions of the script while still filming to the issues with Letitia don’t give me hope at all.

COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates: Hollywood Projects Get Stricter – The Hollywood Reporter

Disney’s Black Panther: Wakanda Forever star Letitia Wright — who portrays the lead Shuri, the sister of Black Panther T’Challa (the late Chadwick Boseman) — is not vaccinated, sources say. After sustaining an on-set injury in August, the Guyanese-born British actress went home to London.

Now, a return to the U.S. for a possible shoot in Atlanta, where Wakanda Forever is based, could be an issue. On Nov. 8, the CDC implemented rules that require all non-immigrant, non-citizen air travelers to the U.S. be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status before boarding a plane. Wright is not a U.S. citizen. Disney declined to comment.

If they don't drop this girl and call Keke Palmer because she's causing too many unnecessary problems.

I’d guess they wouldn’t have run into such delays if they had recast T’Challa, but here we are.

Yeah they should have recast T'Challa in the first place.

Leticia Wright is problematic, and honestly isn't a good option to keep around for Bp3 and other mcu films. Also I wonder how they are going to market Wakanda Forever and do these press events neXt year, when Leticia has been in the news for stuff like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's dropped at some point.

I dun agree w Letisha’s on covid vaccine and medicinal plan benefits but i hope she okay from injured state. She need rest and hop she stay safe and well

Recast both Shuri and T’Challa at this point.
I’d guess they wouldn’t have run into such delays if they had recast T’Challa, but here we are.
Yeah they should have recast T'Challa in the first place.

I would say if they’re going to cast T’Challa, don’t have it be a recast of the main MCU version. It would just feel weird. Cast an actor to play a variant of T’Challa that escaped from a completely destroyed parallel universe, or something like that. That way, you can have someone else in that role carrying on Chadwick Boseman’s legacy without having to explain why he looks different.

If they don't drop this girl and call Keke Palmer because she's causing too many unnecessary problems.

I nominate Storm Reid. She’s actually more appropriately aged to the character, and she’s a great actress in her own right.

I like Keke Palmer, but she definitely wouldn’t be able to pass for a late teen.

So what happens in early 2022, and she's still not vaccinated?

They have a movie waiting to be released in November 2022, which is just a year from now. I guess they could move up Marvels or Quantumania. But still.

Maaaan, I've missed all this Leticia Wright stuff but that is pretty hectic haha. I'm getting more and more worried about this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"