Far From Home Spider-Man Sequel General Discussion and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has a field trip to London. It would be either a vacation or some kind of study abroad. Or it could be for a competition like the one to DC. Either way, none of that is all that out of the ordinary.

My high school French teacher organized Summer trips to France. So maybe... Peter's English teacher wants them to learn English! Wait, no... probably not that.

I sincerely hope Ned and flash aren’t in this or just make small cameos. I like the actors but I don’t like that flash and Ned reminds me of ganke. Wish they’d just throw in harry

Yeah, Hardy and Drew are two completely different characters, they're not interchangeable.

This second set of rumors is slightly better, though Field Trip would be such a generic title.

DeJmp_kW0AAaHpH

Sounds to weird to be true. What does it mean no third movie is guaranteed? Sony be stupid to back out and do it over again. Also a field trip in London? Yea idk

No one has a field trip to London. It would be either a vacation or some kind of study abroad. Or it could be for a competition like the one to DC. Either way, none of that is all that out of the ordinary.

When I was in high school we went on field trip to London as well as several other spots in Europe. My high school actually went back again for another trip last month.

When we think about it, this whole notion that a third movie isn't guaranteed is based on the notion that a few regular people on the internet considered the possibility of Sony pulling out and the cynical sociopaths at Disney's growing monopoly didn't.

I don't see that being likely. If we thought of it, Disney most definitely thought of it and probably don't think it will be an issue (or have a contingency if it will).

I sincerely hope Ned and flash aren’t in this or just make small cameos. I like the actors but I don’t like that flash and Ned reminds me of ganke. Wish they’d just throw in harry

I definitely want Ned to return

Shouldn't website domain entries be popping up soon? I mean that's how we got out possible titles for Homecoming.

Sounds to weird to be true. What does it mean no third movie is guaranteed? Sony be stupid to back out and do it over again. Also a field trip in London? Yea idk
It's the Sinister Six who are not guaranteed for a third movie.

When we think about it, this whole notion that a third movie isn't guaranteed is based on the notion that a few regular people on the internet considered the possibility of Sony pulling out and the cynical sociopaths at Disney's growing monopoly didn't.

I don't see that being likely. If we thought of it, Disney most definitely thought of it and probably don't think it will be an issue (or have a contingency if it will).

I think it is highly unlikely as well. Sony pulling out means that they have to exit a franchise that is a guaranteed success (the MCU) and reboot YET AGAIN which would lead to failure and declining profits. The idea of Sony leaving Marvel stems from some comments made by Amy Pascal and internet anxiety.

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/spider-man-out-mcu-following-spider-man-homecoming-sequel

OY VEY.

I don't know what the deal is here, but I think a third film in this series is very likely. It's hard to tell when Amy is saying something of value. I remember when she said that Venom would be connected to Spider-Man, or something like that, but that was total rubbish.

A fourth film is not likely based on MCU history. My question is whether or not we will see more of Tom Holland's Spider-Man appearing in other MCU films, similar to Iron Man. Beyond a trilogy is where things are up in the air.

Last edited:
I can sort of buy that 2nd set being an accurate representation of what we'll end up getting. But as with anything this early on, it is likely patch worked from things we know about the project as opposed to real knowledge.

As for a 3rd movie not being guaranteed, I think they mean it is not guaranteed the Sinister Six will be in the 3rd film. Not that Holland Spidey won't get a 3rd film. Still, I think the Sinister Six is happening in film 3.

As for a 3rd movie not being guaranteed, I think they mean it is not guaranteed the Sinister Six will be in the 3rd film. Not that Holland Spidey won't get a 3rd film. Still, I think the Sinister Six is happening in film 3.

I think you are correct. Either way, those rumors just seem... off. I don't believe them.

I'm more concerned about what Amy Pascal said over a year ago.

I think you are correct. Either way, those rumors just seem... off. I don't believe them.

I'm more concerned about what Amy Pascal said over a year ago.

Eh, there's no reason to be. I think she misspoke.

We would probably find out about the third film before SMH2 is released.

If they want to do Sinister Six in movie 3,then they should have Kraven be the villain in Black Panther 2.He fits better in that movie anyway.

A fourth film is not likely based on MCU history. My question is whether or not we will see more of Tom Holland's Spider-Man appearing in other MCU films, similar to Iron Man. Beyond a trilogy is where things are up in the air.

I actually have high hopes for a fourth film. A whole 'nother trilogy after the threequel tbh. First trilogy: high school. Second: college & beyond.

A second trilogy or not, I know Holland is gonna be Spidey/Peter for a good bit. Similar to Hugh Jackman/Wolverine or Downey/Stark.

Too bad the big bad can’t be revealed to be Kingpin.

I actually have high hopes for a fourth film. A whole 'nother trilogy after the threequel tbh. First trilogy: high school. Second: college & beyond.

A second trilogy or not, I know Holland is gonna be Spidey/Peter for a good bit. Similar to Hugh Jackman/Wolverine or Downey/Stark.

I would absolutely love a second trilogy! Whether they decide to do it is a whole different story, but I see no reason for them not to make more films as long as there are more stories to tell.

Holland is young and I think this is a good opportunity to give him the Hugh Jackman/RDJ treatment for his role as Spider-Man. Keep him around for as long as possible!

Spidey is going to end up crawling the shard building at some point no doubt.

I'd much rather have the Six be the 4th or even 5th film. Make it a nice build up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"