Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

And last but certainly not least:

d4mkfaqon6t91.jpg

I would be laughing my ass off if the only poster for Wakanda Forever was this in movie theaters.

Well I mean an obvious mystery is who is going to be the new BP (seems like we know that) but wouldn't an even bigger mystery be if DOOM really is the mastermind behind the two nations fighting???

the leak stated
that he’ll appear in the post credit scene, Never was a post credit scene spoiled by trailers or tv spots in a MCU movie.
Thank god, I almost forgot everything from that leak lol

Well I mean an obvious mystery is who is going to be the new BP (seems like we know that) but wouldn't an even bigger mystery be if DOOM really is the mastermind behind the two nations fighting???
Doom would be pretty sweet in something before F4 movie.

Saw the trailer ahead of Black Adam and it looks so good on the big screen! I’ll be in Edinburgh when it comes out but will watch it there.

Feather Serpent God...I just love M'Baku's accent because it just sounds so authentic because I'm African myself and when I hear his accent, I always feel a sense of pride

I don't expect Namor, Namora or Attuma to be one and done characters. In fact I suspect the latter will be enticed by somebody (Dr. Doom perhaps) to lead a coup against Namor.

Attuma is a villain in comics and games so he probably gets the Mordo type story more than the Man Ape one. Attuma probably aiding Namor and then he wants power or is persuaded by Doom or Kang.
M'Baku Man Ape seems more like an ally now, but he was a villain in comics and games.

I can't say I know the Namor actor well, but can easily see him sticking around maybe making D+ show appearances and movies.

I don't expect Namor, Namora or Attuma to be one and done characters. In fact I suspect the latter will be enticed by somebody (Dr. Doom perhaps) to lead a coup against Namor.
Namor and Namora sure but I have a feeling Attuma is done after this movie. If we're gonna see him attempt a coup, it's probably gonna be in this movie.

Attuma is a villain in comics and games so he probably gets the Mordo type story more than the Man Ape one. Attuma probably aiding Namor and then he wants power or is persuaded by Doom or Kang.
M'Baku Man Ape seems more like an ally now, but he was a villain in comics and games.

I can't say I know the Namor actor well, but can easily see him sticking around maybe making D+ show appearances and movies.

The actor who plays Namor plays the role of an evil person quite well in Narcos Mexico as the right hand to Diego Luna's character.

newest rumor says
no Doom

never expected him to appear, since there isn’t an actor zet. But I hope, that he and Latveria will be somehow mentioned. The story of Wakanda Forever is obviously inspired be Doomwars / it would be a dissapointed if nothing related to Doom is mentioned

never expected him to appear, since there isn’t an actor zet. But I hope, that he and Latveria will be somehow mentioned. The story of Wakanda Forever is obviously inspired be Doomwars / it would be a dissapointed if nothing related to Doom is mentioned

yeah but Brolin wasnt Thanos at the end of Avengers1 so yes they couldhave had random person in Dooms armot which was filmed but it seems it was removed

oyzph7sqvaw91.jpeg

Xochtil Gomez at tonight's Wakanda Forever Premiere.
It'd maybe be a bigger deal if she hadn't been at every premiere Marvel has held since she's been cast. Plus, Simu Liu, Daniel Kaluuya and Michael B. Jordan were there to support the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"