Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

Now M'Baku, Aneka, Riri, Namor, Attuma, Namora, Ross and Val.....all potentially in "What If?"

who if anyone was the Black Panther during the snap?

they had already believed him to be dead during those 5 years, so, why was it only now that they felt he needed to be replaced... or that it effected their political infrastructure

not that they shouldn't have been effected by his lost (emotional and such), but, like they already went through it once, they should have had some contingency plan in place,.. no?
With a battle coming up in a week and nobody else stepped forward in Wakanda's best armor to get ready for the fight while Shuri worked in her lab I would assume nobody else was the Black Panther during the blip due to the absence of the heart shaped herb. Unless of course that unenhanced Black Panther fell during the initial raid.

Now the question I wonder is when will we see a BP3? 2026? 2027? 2028?

HOPEFULLY next time around we get to see more of the Dora Milaje beynd the three or four faces we see. I mean are there only a dozen or 100? Show us all that they can do.

HOPEFULLY next time around we get to see more of the Dora Milaje beynd the three or four faces we see. I mean are there only a dozen or 100? Show us all that they can do.
Should see that in a Dora Milaje series. Hopefully that happens soon, and would help any future BP film too.

I had hoped M'baku would have a bigger role in this one although I'm happy Queen Ramonda did. They gave Bassett so little to do in the first and she made up for it in this one.
Great to see from Ramonda but I also liked what M'baku got here, although would have also liked more time from him. Hopefully he continues to play a good role in BP films.

2026 or 2027. DS3, E2 and SC2 should come out first.
That and based on some interviews with Ryan Coogler, he seems like he needs to take a break before working on another movie. And I imagine Feige is willing to give him that time.

That and based on some interviews with Ryan Coogler, he seems like he needs to take a break before working on another movie. And I imagine Feige is willing to give him that time.
I think we would probably see Avengers: Secret Wars first.

These sequels are taking a long time anyway since phase 3.

2018 was such a long time from now for me. Almost 5 years.

aiqaph7hs61a1.jpg

Where are all the commenters that thought Shuri wouldn't be the new Black Panther?

I guess along with the Andrew/Tobey naysayers for NWH :o

I pretty much thought Shuri was going to be the new BP a long time ago, and a plot leak of the whole film, months ago , confirmed it.

Actually ,that leak was pretty spot on in terms of the plot of the film and everything basically played out the way the leak said it would.

I was hoping she wouldn't be the new BP, but I felt like the Marvel Studios was determined to have Shuri take the mantle, so it was gonna happen.

Iirc, she became the Black Panther in the comics, so it was eXpected that Marvel Studios made her as well.

When the first film came out I was expecting T’Challa to be BP for a very long time, but thought the mantle might pass to Shuri or one of the other characters at some point.

When the first film came out I was expecting T’Challa to be BP for a very long time, but thought the mantle might pass to Shuri or one of the other characters at some point.
Marvel Comics does that to every major superhero, and now Marvel Studios is catching up to it!

Any word if the score will get a physical release date? I have only seen the CD from the artists. I haven't seen anything from Doctor Strange MOM eieither. These two scores are amazing.

Any word if the score will get a physical release date? I have only seen the CD from the artists. I haven't seen anything from Doctor Strange MOM eieither. These two scores are amazing.
According to,Film Score Reporter, A vinyl edition for, Wakanda Forever will be available
February 3.

Last edited:
Saw this today and loved it. Coogler deserves an Oscar nom for what he did with this. Bassett too; she was amazing in this. Everyone was really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"