• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guardians of the Galaxy Bradley Cooper IS Rocket Raccoon

I think it would have been cool if they waited until this trailer to show that Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel were playing Rocket/Groot. Like, we're just watching the awesome trailer and then their names come up, and the entire fandom collectively goes :wow::wow::wow::wow:

I guess we'll see if he likes to rummage through garbage bins. hopefully not?

His voice sounds decent, though obviously I would have hear more.

Rocket's voice in the second trailer didn't sound anything like Cooper though.

Seriously, if we didn't know it was Cooper in the role, no one would be able to tell it was his voice in that "Oh what the hell i've got a short life span anyway" line.

I would.

It's like when you're watching the Simpsons and you can always tell which characters are voiced by celebrities because they're always slightly recognisable and slightly flat compared to the rest of the cast

gotg8.png

gotg11.png

gotg13.png

gotg12.png

gotg14.png

gotg17.png

I just can't get over how his little legs just hang off the edge of the box. Hilarity.

If they ever wanted to make a Starfox movie, they would just need to use this same model and change the fur.

I never imagined Cooper would fit as well as he does. I love it.

He kinda sounds like Steve Buscemi a little.

I never imagined Cooper would fit as well as he does. I love it.

I think perhaps the best bit about Cooper's voice-work is that he doesn't play the part like a cartoon animal, but rather just makes him sound like an ordinary guy... if that makes sense.

Yeah, he plays it kinda straight and I dig that.

Who bought Rocket Raccoon #1 last week?

I loved it. Sheer comics joy. Genuinely funny, and packed with energy and a fun, engaging plot, with Rocket at the centre as a charismatic dynamo of a main character. But the true star here is Skottie Young. Acting as writer and artist, you get the sense he is being given free rein to make his own kind of comic, resulting in a comic with its own unique flair.

Totally sold on Cooper, without a doubt. I was skeptical at first but he really has it down pat. He perfectly captures the bravado and confidence of the character.

I really really hope Rocket doesn't ruin the movie for me. I was extremely excited up until the point Bradley Cooper was announced, and while disappointed I told myself to give him a chance. But seeing him in the trailers and tv spots its worse than I expected.

I hope its just a case of them putting all the most annoying Rocket Raccoon scenes in the advertisements to appeal to kids. I'm still going to see the movie but damn... my least favourite actor in the world playing an anthropomorphic raccoon in space... brutal

Are you serious?

I don't even know what Bradly Cooper sounds like... It's just Rocket to me.

Now that we've heard a lot more of Rocket, do you like the voice Bradley has chosen or do you wish they still done it differently.

I love the voice, but deep down I still wish they went more cockney with Rocket.

Now that we've heard a lot more of Rocket, do you like the voice Bradley has chosen or do you wish they still done it differently.

I love the voice, but deep down I still wish they went more cockney with Rocket.

I prefer it, suits him more than cockney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"