Titans Brenton Thwaites is Dick Grayson

godisawesome

Sidekick
Reaction score
So, the POTC5 star is everyone's OG Boy Wonder. Discuss his casting here.

Personally, I'm excited about the rumor that we'll get to see Robin become Nightwing on this thing.

Robin should start out as leader and like the original cartoon never remove the mask. He then becomes Nightwing or time travel episode with that in it then explore the use of using Red X to become false villain for Slade to stop a more dangerous threat and retreave a item. The show should not only have supervillains but solve crimes of stolen items, undercover jobs, helping people on street with random crimes. They should also include the T- Car, Bird Cycle, Titans Tower as base and villains base The Hive. Needs to have great action, fighting combat, great villains each week, mysteries and more. I hope it does great as live action. Please don't mess this up.

while the "never remove mask" deal with Robin may have worked in the original cartoon, I don't think it's going to work in live action.

They are going to be dealing with the personal lives of the characters. and if Dick is indeed working as a police officer ( as the rumors suggested ), then he's not going to be wearing that mask 24/7. That's not going to work.......lol.

Now, maybe there will be an angle where the rest of the team only knows him as Robin/Nightwing, and not Dick Grayson, at least initially. so maybe it could work in that context until they discover ( or he reveals ) his identity.

but for the character himself, I'm pretty sure we will see Dick out of mask in his personal life.

Last edited:
It is a Berlanti produced show. Would not be surprising att all IF the Character spend the majoritet of the episodes unmasked.

I think brenton will be great as dick, he has the looks for it lets just hope his acting is satisfactory.

Really hoping for an in costume pic sometime soon.

I just hope the Robin costume doesn't look like something out of the Arrowverse...

I just hope the Robin costume doesn't look like something out of the Arrowverse...

Yeah I hope it looks better than Green Arrow or The Flash.

I'd like it to be made out of the same material as the TDK suit

Just as look as they don't make him look like an overinflated Thanksgiving parade balloon like Affleck looks in his Batman suit.

And he'd better have long pants, damn it.

So he’s gonna still be Robin in this?

Cool. Maybe we’ll see him make the transition to Nightwing over time. That’ll be interesting to see.

This is supposed to begin production soon, right? Based on Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Black Lightning, I assume that means that an official in-costume pic can't be far off...

TITANS_ROBIN-First-Look-Final.jpg

Holy shiznit, is that for real?

...I will admit to hoping that someone like Deathstroke breaks his staff and he uses escrima in place of bojutsu, than in season three, he teaches some nerdy amateur detective his old skill.

Yup. The only question left is...is he wearing shorts?:sly:

TITANS-ROBIN-First-Look-Final-feat.jpg

Looks like an impossible suit to piece together. Looks good tho.

Gotta admit, Dick's looking real good right there.

TITANS-ROBIN-First-Look-Final-feat.jpg

Looks like an impossible suit to piece together. Looks good tho.

Like how the pieces form an "R"

Maybe CW shows need to movie to the streaming service for an wardrobe upgrade :o

From what we can see of it, it looks damn good! Especially refreshing to see it designed by someone not from TheCW.

That looks really good to me.

I definetly see the Arkham series influence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"