Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's French. I doubt he's Bishop.

I hope Omar watches his back, we all know what can happen to handsome black men in this film series.

tumblr_lmmsqplyOC1qax34ro1_500.gif

He's french. Don't know if he even speaks english.

I am sure he does. I can't see a reason to have a french speaking character in the movie. I guess it depends on how his accent is on who he could be. Are there any other African mutants that would fit?

The actor says he'd like to come to the U.S. to work on Hollywood films, having witnessed how actors like Dujardin and Marion Cotillard have been able to gain acceptance across the Atlantic.

"I think Omar has more universal appeal than any French actor, even Jean Dujardin," said Toledano. "He can adapt to anything."

Indeed, Sy radiates a kind of magnanimous charm that makes him likable even when he's doing obnoxious things, as he does often in "Untouchable" or running his motormouth on the screen, as he does in many of his parts.

Sy, who speaks poor English, said he will take language-immersion courses next year so he can land heavily verbal roles in Hollywood films.

"I need to be able to talk in my parts. That's where a lot of my comedy comes from," he said. "A role where I'm only required to speak broken English" — he gestured to the Milli Vanilli script — "is fine. But people don't only want to see me smile. At least I hope they don't."

Source June 2012

There are Gateway and Spyke, can't think of any others who are male. I doubt he is human because since he is black and the film is set in the 70s, I don't see him working for the bad guy or in the Nixon administration.

He must be getting better because I don't see them having a french speaking character in the film, especially since the movie will take place in the U.S. I suppose he could be Gateway since from what I have read Gateway doesn't say a word.

Wow, I guess we can say: welcome, Bishop!!! :D

exciting

Hmm probably Bishop or Bolivar Trask's son Larry Trask since X3 continuity is being respected but could be someone completely new

Hmm probably Bishop or Bolivar Trask's son Larry Trask since X3 continuity is being respected but could be someone completely new

I don't think they will do Larry Trask, especially if Dinklage ends up being Bolivar (he could still be someone else). Bishop is possible, but it would be weird to see Bishop with a french accent. Gateway seems possible since he never talks and only communicates through telepathy. It could be the way they will do time travel have him create a time portal.

[YT]4gRefpTSdfE[/YT]

Here's some of his english. Lol.

lol still his english is much better than my French. I think he would be Gateway before he would be Bishop than. Can't think of another character who he could play unless it is someone new.

I don't think they will do Larry Trask, especially if Dinklage ends up being Bolivar (he could still be someone else). Bishop is possible, but it would be weird to see Bishop with a french accent. Gateway seems possible since he never talks and only communicates through telepathy. It could be the way they will do time travel have him create a time portal.

I still see Dinklage as Gateway.

Singer is so boring.

I remain sad we no longer have MV directing.

First Class was the first really great X-Men movie. Now all that promise is just going .... Sigh.

He's not Bishop.That would take defeat the purpose of doing DOFP.Bishop takes time away from OT actors If In film.And you can't have any crossover between casts If Bishop Is
time traveler.

I still say Peter Dinklage Is playing Trask.He's not playing Gateway.Gateway Isn't an
antagonist.

Maybe Omar Sy Is playing an original character.

If Sy is a mutant, he would have to be Gateway because can't see any other character that would fit. As for original characters have no clue. I guess he could be someone in the future scenes who helps the X-men.

Singer is so boring.

First Class was the first really great X-Men movie. Now all that promise is just going .... Sigh.

What in the world are you talking about? You do realize Bryan Singer WROTE First Class?

Singer is so boring.

*scratches head* How was X2 not a great movie?

take a a guess:

a) too much Wolverine
b) too much talking
c) black leather suits
d) all the above

Yeah to me X2 is still better than First Class and for me it is still the second best comic book movie to the Dark Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"