By the Bristling Beard of Odin! The Thor Thread - Part 2

Yeah That's MY one complaint about it lol

So.... Unworthy 5

[BLACKOUT]"Gorr was right"[/BLACKOUT]

I think a lot of people here called it, more or less
I liked the story from a few years back, but not sure about this revelation, especially if all the gods are considered just "old aliens" at this point.... Gods are way more fun than aliens imo

Wow, didn't expect THAT.
What do you think that....
Clor/Ragnarok grabbed Ulty Mjolnir?

Idk, the silhouette didnt look like roboThor
Not that that really means anything, could be a misdirect

Dunno, the more i ruminate on this the more i think the finale was disappointing

heh It's far from over. Unworthy Thor was meant to be a side story that merges with The Mighty Thor

I guess all I had to do is LOOK. If you HAVEN'T read Unworthy Thor 5 you MAY not want to see this just yet

Fr0omJB.jpg

So.... Unworthy 5

I liked the story from a few years back, but not sure about this revelation, especially if all the gods are considered just "old aliens" at this point.... Gods are way more fun than aliens imo
The comic gods are not just considered old aliens. They're still actual gods, as far as I've seen. I mean, Aaron's story going all the way back to God of Thunder kind of falls apart if they're just old aliens and not actual gods.

I know I'm a broken record , little whiny child but I just want my favorite hero back intact. I also would love it if Asgard was actually Asgard again with all the classic goodness that entails.

Pretty sure we'll get there eventually. It feels like Aaron's got something planned for Old Asgard, given that OG Thor's appointed himself its protector now.

I'm more curious as to why all these new Thor's need to have masks

this year's Exclusive SDCC Thor set! No clue what it will cost tho
HKnZDi0.jpg

I'm more curious as to why all these new Thor's need to have masks
Because they're not actually Thor, I guess. Even though I doubt anyone would recognize Jane Foster's face on top of a 6', super-buff body.

Because they're not actually Thor, I guess. Even though I doubt anyone would recognize Jane Foster's face on top of a 6', super-buff body.
Right? I wonder if this new Ulty Thor could be maybe Balder?

So.... Unworthy 5

Honestly seems like complete nonsense to me.

Yeah, those figures are pretty amazing. I had a pretty good run grabbing the set online and splitting it, but missed out last year. Hopefully my luck will be better this time around. I NEED that Malekith SO badly!

REALLY?

I need get me those. Hey Vartha, you going to SDCC?
Sadly no, I can't afford it.
The Security Guard company that places me at sites is working on a contract for a job that would be a Monday-Friday full time site with good pay, but, TWO LINES of the contract are holding it up.
Basically if it goes through, I might be able to NEXT year

Yeah, those figures are pretty amazing. I had a pretty good run grabbing the set online and splitting it, but missed out last year. Hopefully my luck will be better this time around. I NEED that Malekith SO badly!
Makes me wonder which figure is going to be the exclusive to that set and not sold later

Makes me wonder which figure is going to be the exclusive to that set and not sold later

If the current rumors are true, Lady Thor and Odinson will be repacked in the main line. There's a good chance Ulik will be the BAF.

Sadly no, I can't afford it.
The Security Guard company that places me at sites is working on a contract for a job that would be a Monday-Friday full time site with good pay, but, TWO LINES of the contract are holding it up.
Basically if it goes through, I might be able to NEXT year

IF you go next year, hit me up. I go every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"