Captain America: Brave New World - News & Speculation Thread

I just wonder what storylines/plots "Falcon Cap" can have.

I think the Serpent Society is the best bet. They were a major part of Sam's run as cap.

If they want to really go hard on social commentary that's currently relevant they could do the Americops.

I think the Serpent Society is the best bet. They were a major part of Sam's run as cap.

If they want to really go hard on social commentary that's currently relevant they could do the Americops.
That'd be pretty funny considering the joke title reveal at the phase 3 slate announcement of "Captain America: The Serpent Society" before Kevin Feige said it would really be Civil War like everybody thought lol.

I dont know this, I heard its an evil team with snake-codenames? A team villain could be good, so besides Sam dealing with the leader, Bucky, Joaquin (and Walker) could have a decent fight as well.

I already ask myself how they would name that movie here in Germany since the captain america movies are calles here "The First Avenger:..:" for marketing reasons. :D

I'd rather see Viper as the main villain if they go the Serpent Society route instead of Sidewinder but I'd imagine both could be in it

I thought this show would have the white nationalist Sons of the Serpent as the baddies. I might go that route for the movie with the Serpent Society (no relation) as the group's super powered henchmen.

Honestly not sure how well this will do on the big screen. The kind of scripts they were writing works well for serial storytelling.

But for a 2 hour movie you need to be more tightly scripted and condensed.

I am excited for this. Steve is my favorite character, but I loved the show. Watching an extension of it in a proper movie excites me.

I'd rather see Viper as the main villain if they go the Serpent Society route instead of Sidewinder but I'd imagine both could be in it

Marvel definitely needs to introduce more main female villains so Id be down for this.

If these are the same writers as in FATHWS then they really need to do a far better job than they did on the show. The show had so much more potential and really suffered from poor writing and editing.

I hope they don't end up marketing it as "Captain America 4" because I feel like the first three are Steve's story and it's been tied up.

I love Sam and I love that Sam is the new Cap and he deserves to lead a movie series in his own right if you know what I mean... I want this to be Captain America 1 but with Sam Wilson. Not Captain America 4 but without Steve Rogers.

Anyway, regardless of all that, I'm so happy with this news and will take what I can get!

Maybe they can call it Captain Falcon. That would be the best way to distinguish it from the previous trilogy.

Maybe they can call it Captain Falcon. That would be the best way to distinguish it from the previous trilogy.
I wonder if it will follow the lead of the comics and be called Captain America: Sam Wilson...

The point of the show was to establish that Sam was Captain America. Not Captain Falcon or some pretender. He’s the real deal.

Well hopefully this turns into a good movie. Plenty of potential there for Sam. I also share the hope that they'll include Bucky in there. That friendship was as built up during the tv show as establishing Sam as the next Captain America. So might as well carry that on and make good use of the character if possible.

The nice thing is that they never did stick numbers on the Captain America movies. So you can just continue on without the weird question of whether you should consider it the fourth Captain America movie or the first of a new Captain America's films. Just slap the title on there and go wherever you want with the story.

Not counting the post credit scenes, the last Captain America movie released ended with Steve reaching out to Sam.

Sure there are IW, Endgame and now FatWS in the middle. But still a nice little detail.

I want to see it:
E0Es24AXMAIlijn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"