First Avenger Captain America: News and Speculation II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowballing the trailer editors, only ****ing Marvel, man...

I'll be very interested to see what the tone of the trailer is like.

While I know there's absolutely NO CHANCE of a 2-minute trailer during the Superbowl, there is a (small) chance of a 1-minute TV spot, so I'm crossing my fingers for that. Still, a 30-second spot would be better than nothing.

I'm mostly hoping they'll surprise us with a fullblown trailer at the end of the month/beginning of February.

Maybe we'll get one with No Strings Attached.....probably not but its the next Paramount movie

if only..if only...

steamshieldbyjinsaotome.jpg

Why would they with No Strings Attached? A chick flick?! Come on, use your head.

It's Super Bowl or online release.

Probably online release first or same day of official release. I don't see Marvel or Paramount spending the cash on a Bowl ad for either Cap or Thor. Tho that WOULD be the best place to reach people.

Last edited:
while i was expecting a Trailer with Thor.... i can't see them waiting till thor for the FIRST trailer...

I'd guess the first theatrical trailer will be out with "I am Number Four". That's a couple of weeks after the Superbowl, another film under the Disney umbrella, and another film they might think will appeal to the same target demographic etc.

LMAO.

I think we'll get a new trailer this month or the next. They aren't going to wait until Thor. That would be incredibly stupid.
Same here. That would be a very bad marketing move, especially since there are usually 3 trailers with a film.

Why would they with No Strings Attached? A chick flick?! Come on, use your head.

It's Super Bowl or online release.

so? I've seen non chick flick trailers before chick flicks. Same thing as seeing animated films before non animated films.

Anyway, I was half kidding/hoping. I was 99% sure it would happen

While I know there's absolutely NO CHANCE of a 2-minute trailer during the Superbowl, there is a (small) chance of a 1-minute TV spot, so I'm crossing my fingers for that. Still, a 30-second spot would be better than nothing.

Ive seen 2 min trailers during the superbowl

i am from brazil i dont know how is the spot on superbowl, don t have any traielrs of 2 minutes? is too expensive?, because how marvel don t put no trailer yet of captain, is a stupid thing only a 30 secs spot in february 6th and a full trailer in may 5th with Thor, very stupid move.

while i was expecting a Trailer with Thor.... i can't see them waiting till thor for the FIRST trailer...
I can't either, that doesn't give to much time to advertise.
We're Supposed to see another Thor Trailer at the end of this month, MAYBE we'll seeing one then or 1st week of February.

If there's going to be something with the Superbowl, it will be 30 seconds. It costs millions to place an ad with the game.

I doubt Marvel would be that stupid to put the first trailer with Thor. If anything, they should have learned what happened with TIH.

We'll get one soon. Either towards the end of the month of next month. I can't see it coming out afterwards.

i am from brazil i dont know how is the spot on superbowl, don t have any traielrs of 2 minutes? is too expensive?, because how marvel don t put no trailer yet of captain, is a stupid thing only a 30 secs spot in february 6th and a full trailer in may 5th with Thor, very stupid move.
Marvel has been shown to be stingy with cash, I don't think they'll spend 3 mil for a spot on the super bowl.
http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/1071.html
Reuters has confirmed that the 2011 Super Bowl commercials will cost around $3 million dollars for a 30 second spot. CBS claims that 90% of the ads have been sold.
In early news, PEPSI has said it will run atleast six commercials and GM has announced that they will be back after a two year hiatus.
Coca-Cola and Anheuser-Busch have yet to confirm the number of commercials.
Doritos is also expect to “crash the super bowl”.

i can see them spending 3 mil on a superbowl spot, but def not 12 for a 2min spot

any word on when the first teaser or trailer might come out? im dying to see it! :awesome:

We have no idea Fixxer, that's what we're discussing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"