First Avenger Captain America: News and Speculation VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH King finally got one! lol

Anyone notice the official website's been updated? A new photo of the Red Skull and wallpapers (which I'm having trouble accessing now actually). You can click on the background shield to create bullet ricochets too! I reckon we'll get a trailer soon.

Of course I check the site for the first time in months and months this morning in the off-chance there's an update. Then a couple hours later it actually does change under my nose.

It just a little more pimped out with nothing much new but still cool looking.

Last edited:

That image?

Nice I hadn't seen that one

That picture so hideously beautiful. Red Skull's gonna rock.

I kinda wish he had lighter eyes, to make him look less innocent.

lol how does a Red Skull look innocent?

Well, gawrsh! I didn't do it!
/
redskull.jpg

lol still doesn't make that Skull look innocent. lol

I didn't say he looked innocent. I said less innocent... though I probably should have said "... to make him look even more threatening than he already loks if that's even possible."

I didn't say he looked innocent. I said less innocent... though I probably should have said "... to make him look even more threatening than he already loks if that's even possible."
heh I can see some kids having nightmares after seeing First Avenger

Probably gonna have a new trailer in front of Green Lantern.

Just saying :)

Probably gonna have a new trailer in front of Green Lantern.

Just saying :)

That exactly is my line of logic :woot:. Despite what critics say, you can't deny Green Lantern will have a big opening.

Last edited:
Still can't decide which wallpaper I want to use right now. I love them all.:csad:

The site looks like it could be really cool once all the "coming soon" stuff is updated. And that new pic of Red Skull is just WOW.

July 19th I'll finally have Captain America (90) on DVD. God I love guilty pleasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"