First Avenger Captain America: News and Speculation XII

Lol, I don't know if anyone has been following the UK riots going on at the moment, but just wondering....

uk%20riot%20police.jpg

Do you think perhaps these riot police were inspired by anyone?

Can anyone help me. Where can I find this photo in HQ?

112df9f4d21ae989.jpg

Captain America Gets Best Buy Exclusive Treatment

If you took advantage of the Thor exclusives offered by Best Buy, this news will sound a bit familiar. As it did with that Paramount Pictures/Universal Studios title, the retail chain will carry a limited edition Captain America: The First Avenger Blu-ray/DVD combo pack with special packaging not available anywhere else. The release will feature cover art from Captain America's first comic appearance in 1941 with an iconic image of Cap punching Hitler.

Here's what the set looks like:

CapAmericaBBBox_1316799079.jpg

Those who pre-order the title will also get a free one-month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited (the same deal that was offered with Thor).

Source:
IGN.com

Captain America: The First Avenger comes out on DVD, Blu-ray and 3D Blu-ray on Oct. 25. The combo pack will come with Blu-ray, DVD and digital versions of the film as well as more than an hour of bonus features, including the original Marvel One-Shot short film "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer" and an exclusive sneak peek at The Avengers and more.

That's one of the best exclusives I've ever seen, shame it wont be available to more fans.

Nice! Man, I think My dad might even want this dvd. He loves that era and had the comicbooks back then. lol I thought he didn't want to see it but he does. lol

oh by the way in the pic threads I split up the War Bonds poster so you can print it out and paste together.

I can't confirm that there will be a sequel to Capt. America: The First Avenger, but I sincerely hope that there will be! In fact, I got onto this discussion thread hoping that somebody might have read something somewhere about a forthcoming sequel. Read our latest Entertainment Weekly and new Avengers movie due out next year looks killer!

Marvel does indeed have plans for a Cap sequel, as they do with Thor and Iron Man.

News flash: Stanley Tucci is engaged to Emily Blunt's sister. Congrats! :)

That blows but it's cool he at least lived to see a Cap movie done right. RIP

That really sucks, but he lived a full life.

Interestingly it's almost as if he was waiting till they made a great CAPTAIN AMERICA movie before he could move on.

RIP Joe. Now only Stan & Steve are left(I think).

Give Jack a big hug, Joe.

Not really surprising. They've been mentioning a Doc Strange movie for years. Would love to see one myself.

He's one of the last few big guns that hasn't got the movie treatment yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"