The Dark Knight Rises Casting Call (All Villains)

atheist.jpg

Merely pontificating. Doesn't prove anything. ;)

This really isn't the place for this discussion but does "innocent until proven guilty" ring a bell to you?

You don't prove that he doesn't exist, you prove that he does. So far there's 0 proof.

I agree, it was a light-hearted jest (the post I made about "prove it") but I would agree... You certainly cannot prove he does not exist. However, even well known atheists will often change course and admit to intelligent design of some sort. ;)

It sucks too much that Heath died. A Joker comeback in Rises for an apotheotic final confrontation inspired in The Dark Knight Returns novel would be solid gold.

Agreed. I think Nolan did intend for him to come back in some shape or form. Ah well, fortunately Batman has so many other great villains to fill that big villainous void Joker left behind.

Should Batman fight God like Kirk did in Star Trek : The Final Frontier?

Tony Goldwyn for Black Mask. Just watched Kiss the Girls and he would be fuc*in' perfect for the role, that is if it isn't played by Tom Hardy.

And he's definitely creepy looking...

conviction_dir.png

Nice choice!

I remember seeing him in the movie Ghost when I was younger, then he kind of dropped of the radar until recently. At least for me he did, didn't see him in much else.

Tony Goldwyn for Black Mask. Just watched Kiss the Girls and he would be fuc*in' perfect for the role, that is if it isn't played by Tom Hardy.

And he's definitely creepy looking...

conviction_dir.png

Perfect! I now have my top choice for Black Mask. Tony Goldwyn for Roman Sionis! FTW!

TonyGoldwyn_Granitz_10350123.jpg

Hey, these two sites have great concept art for depictions of Batman villains. The first website is ConceptArt.org, the second is a concept artist's blog. My personal favorite is the second website. All 3 concepts fit perfectly into Nolan's world.

What do you guys think?

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=132634
http://humzakhan.blogspot.com/

As I mentioned, my personal favorites come from the second link. . .

explosionjump-044-5.jpg

bane-tpose25.jpg

All credit for the images above goes to Humza Khan, a very talented concept artist and designer, hoping to land a spot on Chirstopher Nolan's TDKR Production team. Good luck, mate! The link to his blog is posted above.

Yeah, Humza is brilliant. :up: I love the painting he did of Batman getting the drop on some SWAT guys (I think they were SWAT, it's been a few months).

Yeah, Humza is brilliant. :up: I love the painting he did of Batman getting the drop on some SWAT guys (I think they were SWAT, it's been a few months).

Yeah, I adore those concepts. I figured that most people here had already seen his designs, but hey, what's wrong with refreshing everyone's mind with these awesome pieces of work? :woot:

Nice choice!

I remember seeing him in the movie Ghost when I was younger, then he kind of dropped of the radar until recently. At least for me he did, didn't see him in much else.

He did Kiss the Girls, which got him really good reviews for his performance... although it was just a supporting role. After that he's done the remake of The Last House on the Left which is the best horror remake I've ever seen and he also did a great job in that.

Upcoming he's playing the main antagonist in the Jason Statham/Ben Foster movie The Mechanic, which I am definitely gonna see.

He did Kiss the Girls, which got him really good reviews for his performance... although it was just a supporting role. After that he's done the remake of The Last House on the Left which is the best horror remake I've ever seen and he also did a great job in that.

Upcoming he's playing the main antagonist in the Jason Statham/Ben Foster movie The Mechanic, which I am definitely gonna see.

I've seen The Last House on the Left remake and a few other things. I think it was the early 2000's when I never saw him in any of his other films.

I've been liking the idea of Michael Shannon as the Black Mask.

I called it back in 2005 and I'm sticking by it now, Taliah will be used to bring things full circle.

^ I think Tom Hardy will be playing a character along the lines of Deadshot or Max Cort a.k.a. Night Scourge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"