CC's Art Thread ('nuff said)

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey yall,

I'm trying to get back in the swing of art stuff, and I doodle on occasion, but not nearly enough as I'd like to. I'm a fan of a bunch of different mediums, and a master at none of them. Nevertheless, here's my "art"

here's good ol' Alpha from Power Rangers

nBGK4oh.jpg

Last edited:
I love seeing in progress shots before the finished work. :up:

thanks Iceman. i like to keep track of my progress because i rarely ever finish anything lol

More unfinished stuff I found while cleaning up my computer

AcXDJyU.jpg
57UQGVE.jpg

C9skajP.jpg
GKFUheu.jpg

Last edited:
aneONzG.jpg

mzRFBFz.jpg

7UDLOcB.jpg

just in case you can't tell who it is, it is
Gabrielle Union

Good progress on both of those! I really love seeing how they both developed.

Hello Kitty doodles

o84TZ8u.jpg

BnOrdJp.jpg

Last edited:
found this, drew it 17+ years ago :eek:

cAMzGvF.jpg

Last edited:
This was going to be Eponine from Les Miserables, but I never finished it.

HvarZh0.jpg
ej1vs3P.jpg

GVQxDOu.jpg

i wouldn't mind coming back to this one day but i'm not even sure i have the file anymore. will have to dig around on the computer

Yh2nkIZ.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, are you using Adobe illustrator on the computer or using Adobe Drawer on iPad?
The drawings are good especially the portraits those are really great!

Hi there, are you using Adobe illustrator on the computer or using Adobe Drawer on iPad?
The drawings are good especially the portraits those are really great!

neither actually. using Photoshop CS 6.
i would love to learn illustrator one day. and i bought an apple pen for my ipad but i've not really used it. one day!

The program Adobe Illustrator Draw for the iPad is great and very easy! You will have to draw with the apple pencil though, but, once you get accustomed you can make amazing artwork in a very smooth way and looks very professional too! I tried with the Illustrator on the PC for some time, but, I can't remember so many options and I'm slow in it just can't do it, but, with the iPad and the apple pencil is really easy and fun!
Your drawings are cool you should try.
You have to pay for the download of the program one time for around 10 US dollar(about 12 Euros) in the apple store and you will have it forever! Very easy program to work and very clear to understand. Maybe if you have time and give it a try you might like it:yay:

Brak.
h6pknFE.jpg
oCmAk7N.jpg

definitely some issues here but eh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member