Characters Missing In The New DCU?

Karelia

RN4L
Reaction score
Anyone have a list? I know for awhile people wondered if Wally West was going to be in it or not. What about Lobo? Lobo's one of my favorite characters, I hope he isn't out of the new DCU. :csad:

Why work to make a list when I can have someone else do it for me!

The List

This was, however, posted several weeks ago, so I'm unsure if some things have changed.

I do know that the JLA's Atom is not Ray Palmer, who I do not believe is mentioned in the list.

Also, Power Girl is supposedly going to appear in the Mr. Terrific comics, as are several unnamed MIA Titans later in the Teen Titan series.

Last edited:
Case still exists as BlackBat and we were told Steph will return in Batgirl (not as Batgirl) if no one decides to use her. Regarding Wally, wasn't there some Impulse concept art? Maybe Wally could be Impulse, I know I'm clutching at straws, but whatevs.

Case still exists as BlackBat and we were told Steph will return in Batgirl (not as Batgirl) if no one decides to use her. Regarding Wally, wasn't there some Impulse concept art? Maybe Wally could be Impulse, I know I'm clutching at straws, but whatevs.

I don't think Wally's fans will be too happy if Wally is Impulse and Bart is Kid Flash.

Plus, Wally was never Impulse to begin with, so wouldn't it seem like a huge demotion for the character?

Glad to hear that Cass and Steph are still going to be somewhat active in the DCnU. I like those characters, and I'd hate to see either go into limbo.

I'd rather not have Wally at all than have Wally as Impulse. That's how bad an idea that is.

I wouldn't mind Bart going back to being Impulse though

And being fun again :csad:

He's too adult now Mysti. He is like the Black Lantern of the Flash family, the Flash who hates fun.

;_;

I am sad forever now :csad:

None of the Flash's like fun anymore

;_;

I am sad forever now :csad:

None of the Flash's like fun anymore

Cheer up, Mysti. Maybe on one of their inevitable undersea adventures, Bart, along with the rest of the Teen Titans, can relearn the meaning of fun.

F.U.N.

Cheer up, Mysti. Maybe on one of their inevitable undersea adventures, Bart, along with the rest of the Teen Titans, can relearn the meaning of fun.

F.U.N.

:awesome:

I want Aquaman to sing this with them during their epic undersea adventure

I could have sworn I've seen in one of the interviews Lobo was being considered to show up in the Red Lantern book.

It's the stories that will be missing that bugs me... Judas Contract for example.

I could have sworn I've seen in one of the interviews Lobo was being considered to show up in the Red Lantern book.

A friend at work was saying something about Lobo in the new relaunch, but I couldn't find anything about it, so I thought he might have been confused. He was on a weird team up comic called "Weird Worlds" recently.

I hope what you say is true, that'd make me :awesome:

Donna troy is missing right?

Not heard any news or rumours about that character yet

It's the stories that will be missing that bugs me... Judas Contract for example.

:csad:

It will be a real shame if that's not in continuity anymore

My beloved Cassandra Cain is missing..........

I want my Batgirl back. :csad:

Cass might be appearing in the new Batgirl series :)

She'll also be in the Leviathan arc come January.

And Steph will be in Batgirl too, provided no one else wishes to use her. The biggest losses seem to be Wally and the JSA and it was stupid to get rid of both.

I miss Cass and Steph, too. glad to hear that they may be used in the future.

but the character I miss most, of course, is Raven!! :(

I really hope we get a new Secret Six series or at least a mini series

I miss those characters already :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"