Characters Missing In The New DCU?

I may be way off, but the Kid Flash in Teen Titans has red hair. Which Bart has never had, but Wally has. And no one has discussed that much.

I may be way off, but the Kid Flash in Teen Titans has red hair. Which Bart has never had, but Wally has. And no one has discussed that much.

I really really hope they havent made Wally Kid Flash again :doh:

Any news on Catman or Bane? I'm gonna miss the Secret Six. :csad:

Catwoman has her own book.

Don't know about Bane.

He'll probably show up eventually. Will all the characterization of Secret Six still be there? I don't know. :o

Catwoman has her own book.

Don't know about Bane.

He'll probably show up eventually. Will all the characterization of Secret Six still be there? I don't know. :o

Not Catwoman, I mean Thomas Blake aka Catman.
I hope in a few years the Secret Six come back.:csad:

I thought you said Catwoman. :doh:

I don't know. There's a new Suicide Squad book. Maybe he'll show up in that alongside his best buddy Deadshot.

Then again, looking at what they did to Deadshot, I f**king hope not. :o

Any news on Ralph Dibny? Or has Identity Crisis already happened in the Five Year Period?
And Power Girl... :csad:
She's easily one of my favorite female heroes, and she's gone.

Any news on Ralph Dibny? Or has Identity Crisis already happened in the Five Year Period?
And Power Girl... :csad:
She's easily one of my favorite female heroes, and she's gone.

I was under the impression that all the major events more or less still took place. Or am I wrong?

Has there been a list released of what events are still canon and what aren't?

That s**t couldn't have possibly happened in a 5 year period. We're talking JLI, (Which is apparently JUST starting.) Satilite, Morrison's JLA, Waid's, Kelly's, f**kin' Detroit.

It's best to just assume that the entirety of the JLA's mythos has been wiped.

So I guess if you hated Identity Crisis, that s**t probably didn't happen.

Yeah... edit... that post made no sense.

Last edited:
That s**t couldn't have possibly happened in a 5 year period. We're talking JLI, (Which is apparently JUST starting.) Satilite, Morrison's JLA, Waid's, Kelly's, f**kin' Detroit.

It's best to just assume that the entirety of the JLA's mythos has been wiped.

So I guess if you hated Identity Crisis, that s**t probably didn't happen.

I'm sorry, I meant major events like Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis, etc. I thought all those were still more or less canon.
I mean, last I heard, Tim's dad was still dead, which took place in Identity Crisis, and Bruce still 'died' allowing Dick to become Batman, so that makes Final still canon. Right? Same with Blackest Night?

Not sure about 52, and I presumed that JLI and JLA history was essentially wiped clean with the relaunch, I just didn't know if all universe encompassing events were.

I need a flow chart of continuity.

I'd really, really like to hear some kind of news about Wally. The thought of a DC universe without him is just depressing. :csad:

It's the stories that will be missing that bugs me... Judas Contract for example.

that's a good point; we just have to think of it as a sort of alternate universe, one where terra snookered all the titans, and where dick's first stab at nightwing was a tad flamboyant to say the least.

I'm hoping Scandal Savage and her two fabulous and fun wives are going to be showing up after the relaunch. Simone has said they will so that makes me happy :up:

Let's see

The justice Society of America will be getting their own book on Earth-2 so we can assume that the golden age guys and even Power Girl coukdl return in this.

Karren Starr the alter ego of Power Girl is apparently in Mister Terrific.

Stephanie Brown will be returning to her role of Spoiler.

I cant be bothered looking up the articles just google what I've said and you'll find it.

Stephanie Brown back as the spoiler...is a major disapointment for me.I like her more as Batgirl.

Any word on Rose Wilson/Ravager?

Stephanie Brown back as the spoiler...is a major disapointment for me.I like her more as Batgirl.

Any word on Rose Wilson/Ravager?

Rose is Superboy's handler at N.O.W.H.E.R.E.

Yeah if you're looking for Ravager you'll find her in Superboy #1, how long she'll be in it we don't know since after the first arc I doubt superboy will still be with N.O.W.H.E.R.E

I would guess she'll probably help him escape NOWHERE and team up with him

Last edited:
Or just be an evil b***h and reoccurring bad guy.

I think people need to quit looking backwards at what did and didn't happen because you can count on the fact that DC will not be referencing past event, (aside from Blackest Night in the GL stories). While DC isn't wiping the continuity slate clean, a la COIE, they are saying they are not necessary to enjoy the current stories, hence all the #1's. While those events "happened" they are also unnecessary to the new universe. DC isn't concerning themselves with them, and they certainly aren't going to go out of their way to make sure current continuity doesn't conflict with pre-Flashpoint canon. Any inconsistencies or squished timelines will be chalked up to being Barry's fault when he shattered history. Much like how any continuity errors have been erased when The Doctor rebooted the universe in "The Big Bang."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"