Characters Missing In The New DCU?

well i do, but that's only for things far away ;)

i didn't say i preferred it, but i do like it.

No, those off brand transforming robots you see 12 to a pack in drugstores.

He looks like an off brand drugstore transformer.

Connor Hawke
Obsidian
Arthur Joseph Curry (well he was gone pre-FP too they just pooped all over him lol)

anime-style robot, true. but i still dig.
its mainly why i like it.

Last edited:
Arthur Joseph Curry (well he was gone pre-FP too they just pooped all over him lol)
Unfortunately, the original Aquaman's star being on the rise means we'll probably never see Joseph again. I mean, given the choice, I'm glad we're getting the original back, but Joseph was a fun character in his own right. I still really wish that team of Outsiders with him, Metamorpho, and the Martian Manhunter could've gotten a series.

Why work to make a list when I can have someone else do it for me!

The List

This was, however, posted several weeks ago, so I'm unsure if some things have changed.

I do know that the JLA's Atom is not Ray Palmer, who I do not believe is mentioned in the list.

Also, Power Girl is supposedly going to appear in the Mr. Terrific comics, as are several unnamed MIA Titans later in the Teen Titan series.

I'm actually happy none of the Golden Agers are around

Also, Power Girl is supposedly going to appear in the Mr. Terrific comics, as are several unnamed MIA Titans later in the Teen Titan series.
I heard that "Karen Starr" is going to show up in Mr. Terrific.

At least Lian's corpse has officially never existed. :o

Cheap shock death followed by the undeath of nonexistence.

:csad:

At least that also means that Rise of Arsenal never happened either.

It's okay. I could see how you could miss him what with the fact that he's LEADING STORMWATCH! :argh:

I mean wtf man. It's just wrong.

Yeah, J'onn is the square peg in their round hole.

... I'm not going to rephrase that. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"