• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man Characters of this franchise

awesome232

Racktastic!!!
Reaction score
I was thinking to myself about what Norman Osborn's possible role could be in the TASM trilogy. Also when could Harry Osborn possibly meet Peter. Put what you think about the characters' possible roles in the films. :woot::woot::woot:

I was thinking to myself about what Norman Osborn's possible role could be in the TASM trilogy. Also when could Harry Osborn possibly meet Peter. Put what you think about the characters' possible roles in the films. :woot::woot::woot:

I have no idea, but I can't wait to see them.

Doesn't Peter meet Harry in College? Depending on where Peter is in this movie, he could definitely meet Harry after graduation. Enter the Goblin...

I'm pumped to see the Green Goblin on screen again. Hopefully this time he won't look like a power ranger ;)

Well, I think Peter and Harry will mett in the sequel. Same for Norman as well.

True that. I hate Goblin-Hulk soooooooo flippin' much.
However, I'm not entirely opposed to him actually turning into a green skinned goblin-esque creature. That's one change I didn't mind in the Ultimate version. If they had him inject the formula and then be able to change into a regular man-sized goblin and then wear a purple costume? That'd be kinda cool, IMO.

I'd like it if Connors work ends up leading to a goblin formulae that we think has transformed Norman but at the end of the film it's revealed it's just a costume and he's actually insane.

If it's an evolution of the Connors experiment it would be easy enough to get people to connect dots and think it's transformed Norman aswell, only this version allows him to talk etc.

It would also allow the film makers to take certain liberties with his look, they wouldn't have to use a single mask(ala Spider-man 1.0) they could use prosthetics and make up so it shows facial features and emotion(like it does in the comics) and with a bit of hollywood magic when he's not wearing it it's just a normal one piece mask even if actually it's much more complicated than that.

It's sort of a combination of 616 and USM versions.

Eh, I'd perfer if they stuck to the 616 version overall. The fact that the "Goblin" ios a costume is very ccreep/fascinating. It's one of the many things that has made the character's legacy so legendary.

he wasnt that bad and his personality and character as Osborn was amazing.

Eh, I'd perfer if they stuck to the 616 version overall. The fact that the "Goblin" ios a costume is very ccreep/fascinating. It's one of the many things that has made the character's legacy so legendary.

It would be a costume, just the audience/Spider-man wouldn't know that until the end :awesome:

The-Osbournes.jpg

Somebody kill $haron!!!!! Can't stand that poor excuse for a human being!!!!

As for Norman and Harry fingers crossed they appear in the sequel. And hoping Green Goblin gets built up for ASM3. Still wanna see Doc Ock at some stage too. Perhaps ASM2 could give us Osborn creations of Sandman and Rhino or something with Octavius working for Osborn like on TSSM.

Still liking the idea of Anton Yelchin for Harry, but I think he won't take the role though. As for Norman, let me get back to you on that. ;)

Agreed, the fact that he wears a mask presents itself with an overall theme. After hearing that "We all wear masks Spider-Man, but which one is real?" line in the Spectacular animated series I will never accept another version of the Green Goblin than the classic version. It shows that there is clearly something wrong with this man mentally in the fact that he chooses to dress as a medieval mythological creature and really goes out of his way to do so.

I hope we get Hobgoblin first before Green Goblin.

Hobby is cool, but the fact is that he's a copycat villain. One done EXTREMELY well, but the fact is the him being a knockoff villian is one of his main features. Having Hobby come first discredits both villains in a way...just look at the 90's animated series. I don't think that we'll ever see Roderick Kingsley's story because Norman HAS to play dress up first, and they won't want to stuff Spidey's movie series full of goblins...So I guess the Hobgoblin story is better suited for animation where they have the opportunity to use multiple villains before jumping to another goblin...*looks at avatar and foams at mouth*

To do the Death of Gwen Stacy, you need the Green Goblin. It's already likely not going to be at the bridge (too much like SM1, plus there's a bridge set piece in this).

But I think first, it will be the Machiavellian/Lex Luthor Norman Osborn from the '90s comics to present and not the Jekyll/Hyde persona from the 1960s. That's how they'll separate him in terms of character from the Raimi films. Second, I doubt Harry will appear, which is too bad. But that is one thing the Raimi movies did very well: the Goblin Legacy and Harry's relationship with Peter. It would be retreading familiar ground to redo it in this film series.

hopefully they'll appear and they dont go the moronic ultimate GG route

I really doubt they're going to go the Ultimate GG route. Webb seems to have done things pretty damn good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"