Chimp tries to rape female zookeeper

IRON_Lad

Sidekick
Reaction score
COPS are investigating a chimp after it tried to RAPE a female zoo keeper.

Terrified Valentina Kirilova had to fight off the sex-crazed primate when he grabbed her as she gave him a banana at Rostov Zoo in Russia.
Horrified

Valentina said of the attack: “I have spent a lot of time around the primates but I’d never imagined that a lonely chimpanzee could see me as a sex object.”
The lusty ape, called Otello, broke the horrified keeper’s wrist as he pulled her into his cage and began to attack her.
“When I tried to pass a banana to him, the chimpanzee grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cage and tried to rape me,” said Valentina.
She was only saved when her screams brought other keepers running, who pulled the furious chimp off her.
Doctors treated Valentina for shock.
Now police are to quiz zoo staff about how the attack happened.
One keeper said: “It’s a serious matter. If that had been a member of the public we would all be in court by now.”

monkey.jpg

Just how does a chimp rape a human woman? I mean...the uhmm...physics of it have me curious.

Usually he would try to force entry of his penis into her vagina. It's kind of simple.

well, chimps are the most aggressive apes, this is not surprising

I wonder if she was hot? I wonder if hotness has anything to do with who a chimp chooses to rape?

Interesting. So, what the picture's telling me is that this chimp has no standards.

Actually that is the woman who had her face ripped off by a chimp.

Wait wait wait... It's only rape if the woman was unwilling right? I think the chimp was just confused. I mean... A woman keeps you in a cage and force feeds you bananas... eventually you're just going to assume she wants you to bugger her.

Interesting. So, what the picture's telling me is that this chimp has no standards.
Who understands chimp logic anyway to a chimp that womens probabley a hot piece of ass.

This is how planet of the apes started one minute there raping are women the next they are running the planet

damn dirty apes its all micheal jacksons fault

There's more to this story though I feel. I think the bird was giving him the come on, the poor fella.

Damn...thats something you dont read everyday!!

hmmm. this made me think of that Chappelle stand up where he talked about raping monkeys and something about AIDS as well, it was really funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"