Chimp tries to rape female zookeeper

hmmm. this made me think of that Chappelle stand up where he talked about raping monkeys and something about AIDS as well, it was really funny

you **** monkeys or you **** people. thats it. theres no in between. you ain't gonna get some monkey ***** on tuesday and then be like "let me call Charlene" on thursday.

monkey.jpg

That's what they should get for taking animals and putting them in cages. You can take an animal out of the wild, but you can't take the wild out of the animal.

**** the rape issue...I am digging that skinny black tie he's sporting. I need to hook that up.

Usually he would try to force entry of his penis into her vagina. It's kind of simple.

Oh, so that's what rape is. I always thought it meant something else because I hear people on this website claiming directors rape the "source material" whenever they make a movie.......I always wonderind what source material meant. I guess it's code for vagina.

You seriously never knew what rape meant?

Those little horny, sexually experimenting Bonobos don't seem so cute anymore now, do they?

For some reason this made me think of this line from Borat.

Borat: Some time my sister, she show her vagina to my brother Bilo and say "you never get this, you never get this!" He behind his cage, he crazy-crazy. Everybody laugh. She say "you will never get this!" But one time he break his cage and he "get this" and we all laugh, high five!

just realised some of you might not have been lucky enough to have seen rape an ape
here's clip:
[YT]UpjQx2xjy-Y[/YT]

She now hates every ape she sees, from chimpan-A to chimpan-ZEE.

It's better than "Zoo Keeper tries to rape Female Chimp".

She gave him a banana, he was only returning the favor.

Chimp the pimp? He went banana's? planet of the rapes?

Interesting. So you break the wrist first, presumably so they cant reach for and operate any mace/tasers.

Chimps really are the smartest of the primates.

Interesting. So you break the wrist first, presumably so they cant reach for and operate any mace/tasers.

Chimps really are the smartest of the primates.
Best post in this thread:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"