Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Chloe Bennet IS Skye - Part 1

I wouldn't put Sansa on that list just yet
maybe by the end of the season, but right now I'm still half-expecting her to slip back into dips**t mode

lol but yeah Daisy is not exactly the upper echelon of tv heroes

All time or recent history?

I'll stick with recent history for now. All time and this goes very long.

Daenerys Targaryen
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Brienne of Tarth
Peggy Carter
Jessica Jones
Kim Wexler (not a superhero, but a great character with a moral center who tries to do right)
Samantha Bee (she may as well be a hero at this point)
Sarah Manning
Bobbi Morse
Elizabeth Jennings

Shall I go on?

It also helps that they can all act. Chloe's acting... well, to quote Calculon: "I've seen better acting from extras in Godzilla movies."

Well he said theres none better than her, not that others dont exist. I'd rank her up there with Peggy Carter from your list being #1. I dont know many of those and havent watched Jessica Jones yet. As for the GoT characters, I would say only Brienne is a hero. Sansa is a damsel in distress, and Arya is [BLACKOUT]training to be an assassin[/BLACKOUT]. Dany has potential but hasnt quite lived up to it yet bc her big moment hasnt come

Well he said theres none better than her, not that others dont exist.

See, I would rank her as the worst character I've ever seen on television, period. And Chloe as the least qualified person I've ever seen get paid to stand in front of a camera and talk... I'm kind of surprised that Michael Bay didn't get to her first.

See, I would rank her as the worst character I've ever seen on television, period. And Chloe as the least qualified person I've ever seen get paid to stand in front of a camera and talk... I'm kind of surprised that Michael Bay didn't get to her first.
I'm not big on her and she's my least favorite in the show, but she definitely gets the biggest push in the heroics department. Definitely above all the other females

I personally think the backlash is way over the top.

What she says rings true as a limited point- the movies don't "acknowledge" the show. There may be legitimate reasons for it- though I think personally the biggest is the Perlmutter-Feige split- but the fact still remains.

I just don't see how the talk has come down to the levels of "she can't act" and "horrible person for not being grateful".

People will find any reason for hatred.

I personally think the backlash is way over the top.

What she says rings true as a limited point- the movies don't "acknowledge" the show. There may be legitimate reasons for it- though I think personally the biggest is the Perlmutter-Feige split- but the fact still remains.

I just don't see how the talk has come down to the levels of "she can't act" and "horrible person for not being grateful".

In my view, she has a right to express her thoughts on the connectivity issue. I agree with Chloe Bennet too. It's ridiculous how the films don't acknowledge Agents of SHIELD.

In my view, she has a right to express her thoughts on the connectivity issue. I agree with Chloe Bennet too. It's ridiculous how the films don't acknowledge Agents of SHIELD.

I'm not sure where Agents of SHIELD could have been appeared in the most recent movie. It was a bit bloated as is. Additionally, AoS doesn't really fit in with the future movie line-up. I suppose you could squeeze them into Black Panther or Ant-Man 2, but I'm not sure that adds value to those movies.

Additionally, AoS doesn't really fit in with the future movie line-up. I suppose you could squeeze them into Black Panther or Ant-Man 2, but I'm not sure that adds value to those movies.

How about Infinity War, as many are speculating?

I'm not sure where Agents of SHIELD could have been appeared in the most recent movie. It was a bit bloated as is. Additionally, AoS doesn't really fit in with the future movie line-up. I suppose you could squeeze them into Black Panther or Ant-Man 2, but I'm not sure that adds value to those movies.

recent film? AoS hasnt been acknowledged in any of the films and it just wrapped up its third season. The characters dont need to be used but the Coulson thing for one, should have been acknowledged in AoU. Whats happened with SHIELD since TWS is also something that could have been touched on. The Inhumans rising up is a major world event that should have implications on the MCU. I missed it but someone said that a line was made to reference that powered beings are popping up, so I guess thats a start

recent film? AoS hasnt been acknowledged in any of the films and it just wrapped up its third season. The characters dont need to be used but the Coulson thing for one, should have been acknowledged in AoU. Whats happened with SHIELD since TWS is also something that could have been touched on. The Inhumans rising up is a major world event that should have implications on the MCU. I missed it but someone said that a line was made to reference that powered beings are popping up, so I guess thats a start

Grant Ward is also one of the best villains of the shared universe and it's a shame Marvel haven't wanted to incorporate him into a film.

Especially since most of their movie villains suck. They've had better villains in their tv shows (Killgrave, Kingpin and Ward)

oh really, how fascinating, never heard that before :whatever:

dunno, IMO Ward ranks well below several of the film villains, despite having hours upon hours more time to be developed.

PS. Reposting, because.. well...

nhyh0sz.jpg

^ I knew there was a reason why I loved her :hmr:

I hope they go into detail in what Daisy has been doing since "going rogue." If she's destroyed roads, bridges and buildings, why? Is she doing good, just in a destructive fashion?

Also, Daisy is probably in "Everything I touch I destroy" mode. She has to stay away from SHIELD or she will ruin everything for Coulson and the others.

Somehow that plain and innocent dress makes her even sexier.

Well at least she still looks like Season 3 Skye and not goth Skye from the last episode.

Well at least she still looks like Season 3 Skye and not goth Skye from the last episode.

That was probably half the wig (to give Daisy longer hair to show time passing) and the rather overblown purple eye shadow.

I wonder if the hair seen on the picture with Luke Cage is the actual S4 hair we'll see on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"