• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Chloe Bennet IS Skye - Part 1

2c7e65115489-1.jpg

2c7e65115489-2.jpg

2c7e65115489-3.jpg

2c7e65115489-4.jpg

2c7e65115489-5.jpg

2c7e65115489-6.jpg

2c7e65115489-7.jpg

2c7e65115489-8.jpg

2c7e65115489-9.jpg

2c7e65115489-10.jpg

2c7e65115489-11.jpg

2c7e65115489-12.jpg

2c7e65115489-13.jpg

2c7e65115489-14.jpg

It's the blonde hair that's not doing it for me.

That doesn’t help but I always liked that she had a bit of thickness to her, don’t really see that anymore, still a beautiful woman, but less so now for me, not that she will care.

Lost a bit too much weight for me :csad:

That doesn’t help but I always liked that she had a bit of thickness to her, don’t really see that anymore, still a beautiful woman, but less so now for me, not that she will care.

I think she's starting to get slightly into Katie Cassidy territory with the more angular face and sinewy look, which isn't good. Neither is the blonde hair.

When she went really dark with her hair for one season, that was flattering. Light hair on her is not.

Having seen the first episode of the new season, I have to say Chloe's blonde hair looks even worse in live action than it does in still pics.

I see Lucy Liu has followed suit and gone blonde like Chloe Bennet as well. It does not look flattering on her either.

Unless your name is Awkwafina and you're meant to be a bit odd, then blonde hair on Asians does not look very becoming.

I see Lucy Liu has followed suit and gone blonde like Chloe Bennet as well. It does not look flattering on her either.

Unless your name is Awkwafina and you're meant to be a bit odd, then blonde hair on Asians does not look very becoming.
Heh, personal opinions and all but you are really generalizing there, I think you just have not seen a big enough sample.

I think Chloe should change her beauty technician. In the pics I quoted above it looked very much like she got some filler for the laughing line around her mouth but they didn't do it symmetrically enough. Even if not asymmetrical it still looked a bit unnatural too.

Heh, personal opinions and all but you are really generalizing there, I think you just have not seen a big enough sample.

Nope. Having an Asian background myself, I've seen plenty. There may be odd exceptions, but on the whole I don't think it looks good. Even with Chloe, who is of mixed descent, blonde still doesn't work for her.

I think Chloe should change her beauty technician. In the pics I quoted above it looked very much like she got some filler for the laughing line around her mouth but they didn't do it symmetrically enough. Even if not asymmetrical it still looked a bit unnatural too.

Why does she need filler anyway? And why is her chin/jawline so angular and Katie Cassidy-like these days?

Why does she need filler anyway? And why is her chin/jawline so angular and Katie Cassidy-like these days?

I think she's gone overboard with the gym work. Those stupid shoulder pads on her new costume only exacerbate the new aesthetic also. She's become too slim for her own good I think.

If you have an Asian background, you probably see that deep laughing lines are no problem in a Caucasian face, but in an Asian face it will look old-lady-ish. That's why Asian stars usually start their Botox/ filler at their laughing lines while Caucasian stars start it at their forehead wrinkles/ crow feet.

And from people in the entertainment industry women are advised to start Botox/ filler in their mid/late 20s (i.e. when their dynamic wrinkles haven't quite deepened), rather than do it for the first time when they're 40 and suddenly get 10 years younger over night.

I would honestly never have even realised she was part Asian if it hadn't been mentioned in the show.

She looks Asian. What did you think she was?
I never thought she looked Asian. To me (and my wife) she looks Latino. I didn't even think about the possibility of her being Asian until I read an interview with her years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"