Chris Pine is Steve Trevor

I believe he is real and is brought back to taunt Diana, but let’s not act like there haven’t been plenty of movies and tv shoes that have people imagining someone in different clothes than what they wore when they died.

Dflt_s-W0BIG_6Y.jpg

So either we’re making a trip to the underworld, someone’s playing mind games, or Diana’s losing it.

It actually looks kind of creepy.

Yeah but if it’s a hallucination why would he be wearing 80s clothes? Wouldn’t it make more sense for him to be wearing the clothes he was in?

Here’s another behind the scenes photo.

https://twitter.com/batswaynes/status/1006956938062647315/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fkinja.com%2Fajax%2Finset%2Fiframe%3Fid%3Dtwitter-1006956938062647315%26autosize%3D1

could be more of a "seeing his face on someone else body" who would be dressed in the style of the times, kinda thing

I think we can safely rule out him being a look alike descendant or some sort of Winter Soldier scenario. It's gotta be a magical ploy of some sort.

This is either going to be genius or dumb. There is no middle ground :oldrazz:

I think hes just a descendant of his bloodline through one of his siblings this could be steve trevor the 3rd.

Nah, when he banged Diana, it gave him eternal life. He survived the explosion but lost his memory and has been hiding out in a shopping mall ever since.

I think hes just a descendant of his bloodline through one of his siblings this could be steve trevor the 3rd.

I honestly think that's where they'll go with it, as a nod to the series. There may turn out to be more to it later (some nefarious plot involving plastic surgery or magic or whatever) but I think that the descendant explanation will at least in part be there.

I’m still pretty sure he is a Cheetah or Vandal Savage creation

I honestly think that's where they'll go with it, as a nod to the series. There may turn out to be more to it later (some nefarious plot involving plastic surgery or magic or whatever) but I think that the descendant explanation will at least in part be there.

He is not a descendant. He was walking around confused with Diana leading him, he looked lost in the official pic that released. It's the real Steve or at least a magicked version, but not a relative. Work with me people.

He is not a descendant. He was walking around confused with Diana leading him, he looked lost in the official pic that released. It's the real Steve or at least a magicked version, but not a relative. Work with me people.

Bet they still work some sort of reference in!

Absolutely terrifying to read that some people will actually accept the ridiculous descendant storyline. So sad that we are willing to accept such a dumb concept simply because it was done on a show that aired 40 years ago.

Are any of WW villains shape shifters? Isn't it possible that what we're seeing is a villain inpersonating Trevor? Or even one of the gods from Themyscira lore...?

Are any of WW villains shape shifters? Isn't it possible that what we're seeing is a villain inpersonating Trevor? Or even one of the gods from Themyscira lore...?

Interesting thought. Have to confess I don't know.

Ares is a shapeshifter, I believe.

Most Gods can shapeshift.
Dr Psycho and The Duke of Deception can use their psionic powers to cast illusions, warp the perceived reality and appear as someone else.
Circe can shapeshift.

Depending on the plot, Wonder Woman often see throught the deceptions because of her lasso of truth or simply her connection with truth.
In one story Circe impersonated a normal woman, but had to erase her own memories and personnality to prevent Diana from discovering her true identity.

Steve is in fact Circe in deep cover :funny:

90% sure he's Steve Trevor Jr. in this one. They did something similar on the TV show when they time jumped from the 1940's - 1970's.

Thanks for the response guys. I really hope it's a villain posing as Trevor to fool Diana into thinking he's still alive. Bringing him back for the sake of bringing back the actor would really undercut WW1. The ancestor of Trevor theory is also a really forced way of bringing him back too. Hopefully Jenkins handles this right. She obviously released this pic to get people talking....

This isn't a revived Steve Trevor - I think we can all agree on that, no? If Steve Trevor (the original) is alive here, then he'd be alive for BvS & JL; which he wasn't. This isn't going to be a descendant either, cause Diana is unlikely to fall in love with the same guy(?) twice, and this inevitably leads into BvS & JL.

I'm guessing it's either someone else in disguise (someone who doesn't know about Diana & the Amazonians), or someone/thing has revived Steve, but he'll die by the end of it (again); the latter would undoubtedly irritate me cause it'll just feel like a recycled plot, but I guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"