Cloak & Dagger Cloack & Dagger Season Two Ep 10 "Level Up"

Holy Slapper

Sidekick
Reaction score
I thought that was one of the best season finales as far as season finales go. Really mature storytelling throughout the season (and series). The character development arcs have been so good.

Yeah, this was a great episode for a great season. I know this show doesn't get a ton of attention because of the network it's on, but this was great.

Hopefully there's going to be another season to come because I see they might take the show on the road.

Finally finished watching this. Where are Tandy and Tyrone headed? And why doesn't Evita tell him why she can't be with him because she had to save his life?

What happened to Brigid? Has Mayhem now become two personalities instead of two separate people?

And is Andre in the comics? If so, what is his villain name? It's not Trumpet Man is it?

Finally finished watching this. Where are Tandy and Tyrone headed? And why doesn't Evita tell him why she can't be with him because she had to save his life?

What happened to Brigid? Has Mayhem now become two personalities instead of two separate people?

And is Andre in the comics? If so, what is his villain name? It's not Trumpet Man is it?
In the comics Andre is D'Spayre by Claremount and Byrne

When Bridget went in with Tandy to save Ty she met up with Mayhem and decided to join with the dominate personality as both sides were needed. For her it works better than the dominate half killing her as happened with the lab mice.

In the comics Andre is D'Spayre by Claremount and Byrne

When Bridget went in with Tandy to save Ty she met up with Mayhem and decided to join with the dominate personality as both sides were needed. For her it works better than the dominate half killing her as happened with the lab mice.

I preferred the name Trumpet Man. Does he use a trumpet in the comics?

I know that Brigid and Mayhem joined again in the record store, but I was wondering if now it's just an alternate personality or if they are fully one person. I thought they wanted to keep them separate in case they still wanted to keep Brigid around as a good cop.

Outstanding season finale. This was a great season. I liked season 1 quite a bit, but season 2 was much improved.

Just finished watching the whole season. I hope this doesn't get cancelled! Also, Olivia Holt's really pretty!

So I can't believe I didn't say anything yet. But this episode was AMAZING in every way. Tyrone's speech to Tandy was so sweet (I love how it mirrored the season 1 finale), them being in costumes was super duper great, and Dagger's sword was so freaking cool. I also really wonder where Tandy and Tyrone are going (I kinda really hope it's New York).

I'm really missing the show already. :waa: Maybe I should rewatch it.

Great show. I really enjoy the fact that this show focuses on lower stake street level crimes and has one story the builds over a short season.

It's easier to follow than those 22 episode CW super hero shows.

I really hope next season they increase the action and have more comic book fantasy elements.

I want to see alot more of this from Cloak:
source.gif

And maybe some of this from Dagger:
b3472500c2dff0f1a03cae5ad73fc9f3.gif

3xnP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"