Supernatural: Season 10

Thats not the worst cover the series has suffered.

It's okay. Just okay. The fire is a cool touch.

Mark Pellegrino's show just got cancelled. Wonder if that might free him up for a return appearance in season 11... hope so.

Considering Nick the meatsuit was burned out after being possessed by Lucifer, probably not.

Angels (or heaven) have been shown to be able to bring the dead back to live so its not outside the realm of possibility to bring him back on the show. Or they could just have it be a vision type thing though that wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Considering Nick the meatsuit was burned out after being possessed by Lucifer, probably not.

That doesnt mean much on this show. Continuity and the rules have always been a bit loose.

Something like that there is no logical out, why would Nick re-consent to be possessed by Lucifer, who if you remember was barely able to be contained in the body.

If he's a cultist fanatic then he might still say yes, it really wouldn't be all that big a stretch.

But he wasn't a cultish fanatic, Lucifer used his grief to talk him into being possessed.

Ok, I'd forgotten the details :)

I guess then they could say that he's been brainwashed or had his free will burned away from being possessed.

It's much like Castiel. The human soul is gone but the body remains, and as Marvolo pointed out the continuity and rules aren't strictly adhered to.

That's different case, Cas was reconstituted in the body by God. Nick is a rotting corpse which cannot consent, even if he was resurrected there's no logical reason he would consent. To say that Lucifer can take possession of a dead body without consent, pretty much makes the entirety of season 5 pointless.

Until they find some way to flub that with a technicality or make up a new rule making some kind of exemption for Lucifer.

There's no way around it without making season 5 completely pointless.

Didn't they reconstitute Abaddons body????

Yes. But Abaddon is a demon, and thus can possess without consent.

Do we consider Lucifer an Angel or Demon
He's kind of a twofer

I realize he originally got permission
But what's difference Abaddon or lucifer reconstitution

I just want Mark back

Lucifer is an archangel, being kicked out of Heaven didn't change that.

The difference is Abaddon may have just used some mojo to repair the body, and not resurrect Josie. Regardless if there was a soul present or not, demons can just possess what ever they want. Lucifer is an angel, and governed by the rules, meaning he needs consent to possess a body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"