9.13 - Warrior - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

24082391.gif

Nice but would like to see some Zatanna gifs too :D

My GF was wondering how Lois managed to get her hair all done in so little time (something that would have take na very long time to do.) ;)

well we dont know how much time has past from when clark gave lois the outfit bag and her coming out of the bathroom. Remember what looks to be just a few seconds/mins to use could be much more time in show time.

well we dont know how much time has past from when clark gave lois the outfit bag and her coming out of the bathroom. Remember what looks to be just a few seconds/mins to use could be much more time in show time.
Especially in Offscreenville :)

any one got some good screen caps of the RBB drawing?

Here you go (click to view larger)...

Also, just read something funny on The CW's website...I was watching 'Warrior' and to the right of the viewing window there was a ticker showing the different cast members along with where they were born and a trivia tidbit. For TW it said his nickname on set is Tommy Tights or something to that effect. Pretty hilarious...I think ED has mentioned that before in an interview. I guess they really give him hell about it, which probably in turn hurts our chances of actually seeing him in the suit.

He'll put it on...just once...for the series finale. And that'll probably be it.

I think even Tom knows that's the proper way to end the show.

yea i am sure if we see any tights like costume it will be for the end. but if the next outfit we are due to be getting soon is more then tshirt/trenchcoat i dont see why if its something like green arrow/cyborg/impluse like tom wouldnt be against it. He would want to be in something comformatable and easy to work in.

i'd like them to add some colour to the suit now as a prototype for the suit.

yea i have a feeling it would just be a blue tshirt with red trenchcoat. But i would like to see a more costume like outfit for 2nd suit.

A part of me doesn't want him to start sporting the red, blue and yellow in his next prototype suit...

It'll make the big reveal of the final suit that much more special to 'officially' see him in the superman colors.

If anything, i'd prefer they drop the trench coat and make the top a thermal with a blue S ala L&C.

deancainblacksupermansuit.jpg

Can Donna Troy come on this show. I know WW can't, but if they are allowed to talk about Amazonians, why not have one of them show up?

well like with all things with batman are off limits i would think all ww related characters would be too. As for next suit the producers have already stated that what ever the next thing is it would have color again. But the black and blue suit from lois and clark was cool.

Nobody caught the other little tidbit...

At the beginning when Chloe is talking to Lois. She gets a text from Ollie.

"Target aquired. Maniac with boomerangs...Hooray"

A nod to Captain Boomerang. Who is a Flash villain. But, whatever.

Who is also a member of Suicide Squad, which is a cool nod, I'm hoping we get more and more nods and cameos about the Supervillians Checkmate has kidnapped and brought into the Suicide Squad!! :)

Deadshot please!!

Last edited:
what were the songs featured at the end of the episode?

I don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but I'm still curious as to what Lois made Clark dress up as when he gave her the tickets for the Con costume thing. I was disappointed that they mentioned it but didn't show it.

I loved this episode, Lois had me laughing all the way through. I loved it when Clark threw the can without looking. Next weeks episode looks scary though....

I don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but I'm still curious as to what Lois made Clark dress up as when he gave her the tickets for the Con costume thing. I was disappointed that they mentioned it but didn't show it.

I think that was absolutely on purpose.

It's what everyone wants (seeing TW in the Superman costume) so they teased us with him attending a costume ball with Lois--only they don't show us anything.

At least that's how I interpreted it.

I finally got to watch this and I loved the scenes between Tom Welling and Serinda Swan. They have good chemistry together. The kissing scene between then Zee and CK was hot.

Last edited:
A part of me doesn't want him to start sporting the red, blue and yellow in his next prototype suit...

It'll make the big reveal of the final suit that much more special to 'officially' see him in the superman colors.

If anything, i'd prefer they drop the trench coat and make the top a thermal with a blue S ala L&C.

deancainblacksupermansuit.jpg

NEGATIVE ON THAT. By giving him 'multiple costumes' that build up to the real suit, it already takes away from the significance of the final issue. Better to stick with the current dark blur outfit, and when the time is right, go straight to the classic costume. SIMPLY PUT: there shouldn't be any more prototype suits, after one is done (like they have) doing any more just becomes a redundant waste of air time, and a pointless fan draw, and a total waste of budget (as we know SV, and they'll spend 100 000 bucks on a protocostume).

Last edited:
^I have to agree...though I am glad to see he is finally sporting the \S/ on his chest, I've just never been big on the whole prototype costume thing for Superman.

It works for Iron Man, Batman, etc. but to me Superman should just be Superman when it's time. So no matter how bad I want him to get out of the black trenchcoat/t-shirt look---I would rather not go through another prototype. I agree it lessens the impact seeing him in the final suit will make.

^I have to agree...though I am glad to see he is finally sporting the \S/ on his chest, I've just never been big on the whole prototype costume thing for Superman.

It works for Iron Man, Batman, etc. but to me Superman should just be Superman when it's time. So no matter how bad I want him to get out of the black trenchcoat/t-shirt look---I would rather not go through another prototype. I agree it lessens the impact seeing him in the final suit will make.

indeed, if they had too, I'd support them putting Blur back into his red and blue clothing. Certainly not make a new 'nonsuperman/superman' outfit.

actually reguarding the current outfit price it was really only around like 5,000 dollars for the whole get up.

weren't the jeans or the trench-coat alone worth like $3000?

the coat was like 3,000 dollars i believe and the tshirt/jeans/boots probably took the rest of the bulk. Plus then having i would say probably 10-15 copies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"