Cloak & Dagger Cloak & Dagger Season 2 Ep. 3 - "Shadow Selves"

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
"Shadow Selves"

3fdfcc845897423e1abd.jpg

Tandy and Tyrone try to find out what has happened to a group of young girls who have gone missing; Mina discovers a possible side effect to the big Roxon leak.

April 11 at 8am

Last edited:
I didn't quite realize the split happened so long ago.

ETA: I don't think Mayhem is just a doppelganger. It sounds more like a divide in personality between the two.

The way passive Bridget kept going with "its mayhem" reminded me of Fitz and his "that's inhuman" before Skye came back with her name and that of her people.

More seriously, though. I get why they're doing it. It's not like Bridget is going to call herself that and they want to make it clear.

What happened at the end with Brigid? Was that some kind of hallucination or maybe one of these experiences when encountering Cloak?

And how did Tyrone suddenly get his cloak?

This was pretty great for me.

I'm just loving the showing of their new skills and how they're trying to be superheroes within their community from things that affect people every day.

What happened at the end with Brigid? Was that some kind of hallucination or maybe one of these experiences when encountering Cloak?

And how did Tyrone suddenly get his cloak?
His cloak as in the parade cloak? I didn't notice it just the hoodie

If Connors came back out with Tandy I am assuming Mayhem did not since he got out of the church alive.

So there is a network of abandoned churches in New Orleans that a couple of kids use but the greater homeless population have not found their way into?

Did anyone catch the Ben Urich reference in this episode? Thought that was pretty cool.

Brigid grabbed a deck of cards and said she learned to write out things on them back in New York from a journalist. In Daredevil, Ben Urich does exactly that in season 1.

ben-urich.jpg

Little things like that make the MCU so much more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"