Conan on TBS

9350rtk8qszna952irgd.jpg

imwithcoco3.jpg

Last edited:
Watching Wax Conan again makes me miss Wax Tom Cruise and Wax Fonzie.

I haven't missed an episode. I had already stopped watching The Tonight Show by now.

I kinda stopped watching Conan after the 4th week :(

Mo 1/31: Amy Poehler, Tim Heidecker & Eric Wareheim, Randy Rogers Band
Tu 2/1: Jennifer Aniston, Nick Offerman, Peter, Bjorn & John
We 2/2: Kobe Bryant, Camilla Belle, Jamie Kilstein
Th 2/3: Lisa Kudrow, Mike O'Malley, Interpol

Mo 2/7: Jeff Bridges, Nick Swardson, Far East Movement
Tu 2/8: TBA
We 2/9: 50 Cent, Chris Elliott, Ray LaMontagne
Th 2/10: Brooklyn Decker, Dana Gould

new one? looks like the old one. shouldn't it have a beard then?

Its the Thread Manger. Whenever a thread is over 1000 posts, it automatically uses the first post of the old thread and puts it in the new one.

anyways, I fixed the first post, you happy now! :cmad::oldrazz:

I kinda stopped watching Conan after the 4th week :(
Same happen with me but I've been caught up in work and by the time I get home even the repeat is over, I know I can catch them online the next day but I'm bad enough of a procrastinator as it is that I put off school work enough as it is let alone the fact as I type this I should be working on a paper.

Its the Thread Manger. Whenever a thread is over 1000 posts, it automatically uses the first post of the old thread and puts it in the new one.

The Thread Manager is Jay Leno! :wow:

didn't know that. I thought you made a new manip and was thinking, "doesn't really look new to me?"

and yes, very happy now:woot:

It feels kind of surreal to hear real people laugh at Tim And Eric.

That "serious" acting bit was hilarious.

That dude had that awkward Jonah Hill vibe to him...Conan lucked out big time...he was probably the perfect pick!

I heard the band Red is supposed to be on the show tonight. I've been a big fan of theirs for a while now, it'll be good to see them getting some mainstream exposure. :up:

The highlight in recent weeks was Jon Cryer showing up to make fun of Charlie Sheen.

I heard the band Red is supposed to be on the show tonight. I've been a big fan of theirs for a while now, it'll be good to see them getting some mainstream exposure. :up:

I love Red aswell!

On one hand I'm glad to see Red get recognition...on the other hand I'm afraid they will dumb down their music once their label sees Red is becoming a bigger and bigger hit.

Interpol's Lights was pretty damn great last week.

And Ferguson on Conan ****ing rocked.

"I had SEX!"

I want to see the real Ted Turner make an appearance on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"