Contest Of Marvels Discussion Thread

I didn't know you were married Wolvie, that's cool. So you, me, and Phaed are all married/formerly married old people. Any other fogeys out there?!

<----------celebrating 4th year aniversary in April.....but we have been together(mostly) since 1996.

JewishHobbit said:
Um, I call the special guest "Trigger" as I think she's the only girl around here, unless I'm forgetting someone. The rest of you can have whatever guy you choose :p

Hey, I only sleep with winners.......and people with cash!:o

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Heh well, I ain't THAT old. Still got th' youth in me.

Eh, none of us are THAT old. How old are you anyway? I was wondering who the oldest of our crowd was the other day. I turn 25 next month.

POWdER-man said:
<----------celebrating 4th year aniversary in April.....but we have been together(mostly) since 1996.

Congrats, my fourth is in July. I think it's my fourth..... heh uh oh

Can't say, would ruin my air of mystery. But I'm around there.

My 3rd's in October. Halloween to be presact. Then we celebrate 4 years together in December.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
See, now ya just told these dogs yer legal. Bad move there.

Nah, she should be fine. People here tend to be fairly mature, it's over in Community where you need to be cautious.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
See, now ya just told these dogs yer legal. Bad move there.

Are we having a Wolvie-Jubilee moment?:p

Guess so.

Yeah, community blows. I haven't posted there save to announce th' latest GB issue release in a long time. Immature yackasses.

Well hell, I haven't posted there at all. So I'm good.

Community is alright. I get a kick out of some of idiocy that goes on there. Plus there are some funny posters in there.

It is all right, but only in small doses.

Go there too much though and you risk being infected by the ******edness :-)o) that flows freely there.

Voting Is Over!

OK, we have a tie that has to go over to Sparta's thread. For me, I'm just going to take my first debate and present that as my argument as to why I think HE would win. The vote should hopefully be over by the time I have to leave tomorrow.

Ok, do we want to use thread 1 & 3 for the next round; or, do we want to make a special Final Four Thread just for the next round???

I say use thread 1 and 3 next round, and then thread 1 for the finals. No sense in starting a new thread when we don't have to. We already clog up enough of this forum :)

Trigger said:
I'd probably be the baby then, I'm 19.:p

I'm just ahead of you lol, i'm 20...

and I'm celebrating my 2nd wedding anniversary! lol just joking, i'm not getting married till i'm like 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"