• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could a GL animated series be in the cards, once the movie hits?

That would be nice but still it would take a couple of months to get episode scripts in, then voice work done on the episode, and then have animators here in the states/canada or another country to produce the episodes and if its tradition 2d work it will take some time and it would take alot more time if it was cgi 3d animation.

Batman Gotham Knight came out close to Dark Knight. And then Brave and The Bold premiered some months after.

So you shouldn't rule a Green Lantern series out. A GL Corp. series would rock.

I think now that WB has taken over Star Wars, they've realized how much success a great scifi series like GL can bring them, hence them going forward with both a live acton movie AND a dt-dvd film. I've been hoping ever since they announced both the Green Lantern movie and "First Flight" that an animated series would go into development. It would be really amazing to see the many missions of the different lanterns, the biggest character being Hal, but also including Kyle, John, etc. regularly. I would say there's a really big chance of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"