David Harbour is the Red Guardian

a Red Guardian movie would bomb at the box office.

i get Kick-Ass vibes from this character. You know what i change my mind. Put this in the hands of the director and writer of Kick-Ass and this does gangbusters at the box office

He's pretty convinced he faced Cap in the 80s/90s. Asking Nat sold it to me that he believes he fought him and didnt just make it up.

Steve went into the ice in 45. The world had 35 + years to forget him prior to Guardian getting his powers. Did he face Steve post EG, or another Cap? We know from F&WS Isaiah Bradley was around and who knows what other experiments were conducted.

He's pretty convinced he faced Cap in the 80s/90s. Asking Nat sold it to me that he believes he fought him and didnt just make it up.

Steve went into the ice in 45. The world had 35 + years to forget him prior to Guardian getting his powers. Did he face Steve post EG, or another Cap? We know from F&WS Isaiah Bradley was around and who knows what other experiments were conducted.
I wouldn't say he was convinced. More him just BSing around in prison to impress the inmates and sound tough

But he later asked Natasha if Steve ever mentioned him. So clearly in his mind he fought someone he thought was the real Captain America.

I wouldn't say he was convinced. More him just BSing around in prison to impress the inmates and sound tough

When he asked Nat, that's what convinced me that he met and maybe fought someone using the Captain America moniker. Might've been Steve, might not have.

Which also makes me wonder if they'll show it in DrS:MoM, Loki season 2, or AM3.

I don’t think he would get his own solo but I’d love to see this family again, even missing Scar-Jo.

But he later asked Natasha if Steve ever mentioned him. So clearly in his mind he fought someone he thought was the real Captain America.

My interpretation of that scene was that he had an overblown sense of his own fame and reputation. I guess they could go either way with it though.

Yeah, I never got the impression that he fought Cap, just that he was such a big deal as the Soviet equivalent of Captain America that he naturally assumed Steve Rogers knew about him and was as obsessed about him as he was about Steve.

What a lot of books he has. But also a Red Guardian poster and framed Red Guardian comic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"