Adam Strange
Animal Man
Swamp Thing
Metamorpho
I, Vampire
Captain Carrot & The Zoo Crew
Challengers of the Unknown

Last edited:
Hawkman and Hawkwoman would make for a really neat movie.

And Static should get an HBO series along with the rest of the Milestone universe. All in one show, call it "Milestone," Game of Thrones style cast of thousands, but about superheroes in the inner city.

Blue Beetle: The Movie

aCxPs

Starring
Ewan McGregor as Ted Kord
Bradley Cooper as Booster Gold​

(Note: Ideally, in the world of this film, something, preferably Doomsday, has caused the disbanding of the old Justice League)​

The story begins three years after a tragic hostage crisis prompted British billionaire tech giant Ted Kord to retire from his superhero persona of the Blue Beetle. Since then, he has been in a constant battle with depression and PTSD, while his company sees steep declines. Ted is given 2 weeks to turn Kord Technology around, or he'll be voted out by a hostile board, including his increasingly exhasperated wife, Diane.​

Everything changes with the arrival of four key players:​

First, Jaime Reyes, an American orphan who owes his education to Ted's philanthropic programs. Having won an internship at Kord Tech, he arrives in London just as his hero's life is falling apart.​

Amanda Waller, head of ARGUS, the U.N.'s new international peace keeping force created to deal with the fallout of the Justice League disbanding. She offers a grant from ARGUS that could save Ted's company, on the condition that he resume the Blue Beetle identity to spearhead a new, government-endorsed Justice League.​

Maxwell Lord, an intrepid entrepenuer, has already thrown his own, runs one of Kord Tech's fastest growing rivals. However, he offers to team up with Ted on the ARGUS contract. There is much more to him than meets the eye....​

Lastly, Booster Gold comes back to town. Ted's long time friend and partner in super heroics. The carefree, irresponsible hero has been making a living off of books and television apearences since the breakup of his partnership with Ted.​

When the daughter of a diplomat is kidnapped by an elite goup of mercenaries, it's up to Jaime, Diane, and Booster to convince Ted that the world still needs...​

The Blue Beetle!

Last edited:
Nightwing
Teen Titans
New Gods
Swamp Thing
Zatanna
Static Shock
Adam Strange
Elongated Man
Metal Men
Sgt. Rock
Lobo
Green Arrow

After reading some of the comics by Jeff Lemire, I'd have to say Animal Man also deserves a movie.

Hawkman, naturally. Hawkgirl, too, but I'd personally save her introduction for the sequel.

A Lobo movie would definitely be interesting to say the least

-Teen Titans.
-Nightwing.
-Birds of Prey.
-Green Arrow.
-Black Canary.
-Zatanna.
-The Huntress (Helena Bertinelli).
-Hawkman/Hawkwoman.
-The Question.
-Booster Gold & Blue Beetle "buddy cop" movie.
-Swamp Thing.
-Animal Man.

Give me a Sinestro film, forget Green Lantern. Hail Sinestro!

I'd love it if WB in the future announced a JSA movie.

-Swamp Thing
-Blue And Gold (Okay... Really just Booster Gold)
-Teen Titans
-New Gods or simply Orion. He can carry a film
-Of course Del Toro's Heaven Sent
-Martian Manhunter
-I still want Supermax to happen
-Winged Warriors
-Metal Man
-Fables

I haven't read much on Animal Man besides a couple New 52 issues, any recommendations?

Also, I'd love a Doctor Fate film.

I haven't read much on Animal Man besides a couple New 52 issues, any recommendations?

Look up Grant Morrison's Animal Man run and continue from there.

Another movie I'd like to see down the line is:

The Atom & Hawkman

Blue Beetle: The Movie

aCxPs

Starring
Ewan McGregor as Ted Kord
Bradley Cooper as Booster Gold​

(Note: Ideally, in the world of this film, something, preferably Doomsday, has caused the disbanding of the old Justice League)​

The story begins three years after a tragic hostage crisis prompted British billionaire tech giant Ted Kord to retire from his superhero persona of the Blue Beetle. Since then, he has been in a constant battle with depression and PTSD, while his company sees steep declines. Ted is given 2 weeks to turn Kord Technology around, or he'll be voted out by a hostile board, including his increasingly exhasperated wife, Diane.​

Everything changes with the arrival of four key players:​

First, Jaime Reyes, an American orphan who owes his education to Ted's philanthropic programs. Having won an internship at Kord Tech, he arrives in London just as his hero's life is falling apart.​

Amanda Waller, head of ARGUS, the U.N.'s new international peace keeping force created to deal with the fallout of the Justice League disbanding. She offers a grant from ARGUS that could save Ted's company, on the condition that he resume the Blue Beetle identity to spearhead a new, government-endorsed Justice League.​

Maxwell Lord, an intrepid entrepenuer, has already thrown his own, runs one of Kord Tech's fastest growing rivals. However, he offers to team up with Ted on the ARGUS contract. There is much more to him than meets the eye....​

Lastly, Booster Gold comes back to town. Ted's long time friend and partner in super heroics. The carefree, irresponsible hero has been making a living off of books and television apearences since the breakup of his partnership with Ted.​

When the daughter of a diplomat is kidnapped by an elite goup of mercenaries, it's up to Jaime, Diane, and Booster to convince Ted that the world still needs...​

The Blue Beetle!

Love love this idea and the casting

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"