8315-21083.jpg

The Director : John Hoyt

Tracy Brand : Debbie Reynolds

vlcsnap-2012-03-29-12h29m02s126.png

Skip Andrews : Noah Keen

jean_hagen.jpg

Monica Lake : Jean Hagen

I like your choice of director :)
He's done bot comedy and drama. He would pull out the fun in Booster.
I wonder if he could handle the sci fi element of the story.

You cast William Shatner. Wasn't he really really young then? Did he even have finished school? :funny:

Do you imagine it as a black and white film?

I like your choice of director :)
He's done bot comedy and drama. He would pull out the fun in Booster.
I wonder if he could handle the sci fi element of the story.

You cast William Shatner. Wasn't he really really young then? Did he even have finished school? :funny:

Do you imagine it as a black and white film?

Pretty much. :funny:
I think Wilder would have been an interesting choice for Booster Gold and it would have been interesting to see how he would handle the sci fi .

I actually see the film being in vibrant , 1950s technicolor .
I picture the cinematography being as clear as something like To Catch a Thief
original.gif

At the same time I see it having that 1950s sci-fi type of designs like Forbidden Planet
200.gif

SFS014-ForbiddenPlanet-08.jpg

3a0ed0279beba4468c3f8e998ea90b16.jpg

Pretty much. :funny:
I think Wilder would have been an interesting choice for Booster Gold and it would have been interesting to see how he would handle the sci fi .

I actually see the film being in vibrant , 1950s technicolor .
I picture the cinematography being as clear as something like To Catch a Thief
original.gif

At the same time I see it having that 1950s sci-fi type of designs like Forbidden Planet
200.gif

SFS014-ForbiddenPlanet-08.jpg

3a0ed0279beba4468c3f8e998ea90b16.jpg
Amazing. I like that sci fi film. There's so much interesting there. Can we get a remake someday, do you think?
I've seen a couple of Wilder films. Atleast one of them was pretty intense with the humor and the dialogue. He would be good for Booster Gold.
There weren't that many comedy directors around that time. The only other I can think of right now is Blake Edwards.

PS I will post the cast/crew when you've read the story for my team film, seven parts. Just give me green light :)

Amazing. I like that sci fi film. There's so much interesting there. Can we get a remake someday, do you think?
I've seen a couple of Wilder films. Atleast one of them was pretty intense with the humor and the dialogue. He would be good for Booster Gold.
There weren't that many comedy directors around that time. The only other I can think of right now is Blake Edwards.

PS I will post the cast/crew when you've read the story for my team film, seven parts. Just give me green light :)

You got the green light:yay::D:.

SANBAN ENTERTAINMENT AND WARNER BROTHERS ANIMATION PRESENTS

SUPERMAN VS SPIDERMAN: THE ANIMATED MOVIE (1996)
Director : Kevin Altieri, Boyd Kirkland
Producers :Eric Radomski , Bruce Timm, John Semper
Script : Paul Dini
Story Consultants: Gerry Conway and Stan Lee
Voice Director :Andrea Romano
Music : Shirley Walker
Airdate : September 21st, 1996
Runtime : 2 hours
bcf5f6c3c9767fbe65745ed5200d9ad6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Network : Fox Television

Voice cast

wb1153-classic-superman-dc-800x439.jpg

Superman /Clark Kent : Tim Daly

d8rrd9r-d84435db-d030-4296-af06-a1a6b8cca369.png
marvels_spider_man_by_ferreira_404_de85x8n-fullview.png

Spiderman/ Peter Parker : Christopher Daniel Barnes

african-american-lex-luthor.jpg

Lex Luthor : Clancy Brown

fa1f3d263670aabf6fab0b485108c8a4.jpg

Doctor Octopus : Efren Zimbalist Jr.

ES_gw_6XsAALwmB.jpg

Lois Lane : Dana Delaney

CxAazGvUcAAkL61.jpg

Mary Jane Watson : Sara Ballantine

j-jonah-jameson-spider-man-1994-0.42_thumb.jpg
04-04%20Jameson.png

J. Jonah Jameson : Ed Asner

DicXvfkVAAAV2H1.jpg

Perry White : George Dzundza

Jimmyolsen.gif

Jimmy Olsen : David Kaufman

9f55d838b40605b365d23e06b423a560.jpg

Aunt May :Linda Gary

250px-Morgan_Edge_%28circa_1970%29.png

Morgan Edge : Hank Azaria

So cool with Superman and Spider-Man together. It should have been live action :) :) :)

I remember a crossover comic book from my childhood. It had another cover than the one you used. The story had also Hulk and Wonder Woman.
Look at it. This is how I picture Parasite ever since :)
(he's grey on the cover, purple inside the book)

250px-SupermanSpider-Man.jpg

So cool with Superman and Spider-Man together. It should have been live action :) :) :)

I remember a crossover comic book from my childhood. It had another cover than the one you used. The story had also Hulk and Wonder Woman.
Look at it. This is how I picture Parasite ever since :)
(he's grey on the cover, purple inside the book)

250px-SupermanSpider-Man.jpg

You're in luck,:yay: since I also did a live action Chris Reeve Superman and Nicholas Hammond Spiderman team up film in a later post. :word::D.

That one features Parasite, Sandman, Electro, and Metallo as the villains. :D

I've never seen that cove artr, but it's awesome.
That's also the version of Parasite I prefer.
I didn't realize that Hulk and Wonder Woman also crossed over.
You've just given me another idea for a classic 70s crossover film. :up:.

You're in luck,:yay: since I also did a live action Chris Reeve Superman and Nicholas Hammond Spiderman team up film in a later post. :word::D.

That one features Parasite, Sandman, Electro, and Metallo as the villains. :D

I've never seen that cove artr, but it's awesome.
That's also the version of Parasite I prefer.
I didn't realize that Hulk and Wonder Woman also crossed over.
You've just given me another idea for a classic 70s crossover film. :up:.
I will go through all your films. It will take a long time :)

I'll get to those you mention eventually.

70s crossover would be really fun.

Here's from the same comic book I referred to above.

n541s5patng31.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ABC-tv-network-color-logo-1960s.jpg

WOMAN WOMAN VS THE INCREDIABLE HULK ! (1979)
Director: Kenneth Johnson
Music : Tom Conti
Airdate : May 19th 1977
Time : 9pm-11pm
Simulcast on CBS and ABC
1125b8f502ebfe18b41f701b48866c63--fab-tv-comic-book-characters.jpg

5abe93ad62b22a7745e0ffb2fde6a986--s-tv-shows-lynda-carter.jpg

The Cast

3961ff4deab20fc09a4c2f03749ae32eb241c113.gif

Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince : Lynda Carter

tumblr_n51vkdEWAx1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Hulk : Lou Ferrigno

tumblr_psfp13F3SK1ws13fzo1_400.gifv

David Banner : Bill Bixby

MV5BMTc1MzAwNDUzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAyMTM0MjE@._V1_.jpg

Steve Trevor Jr. : Lyle Wagner

MV5BZDAzMmQ2ODktODAwOC00OTJlLTkzYTYtMjA1N2VkODc1Y2YzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Emil Blonsky : Steven Berkoff

47681376572_a9f89349a0_n.jpg

The Abomination : David Prowse

cassidy.jpg

Cheetah / Barbara Minerva : Joanna Cassidy

DPiJXMNW0AAjyvW.png

Thunderbolt Ross : Lorne Greene

hqdefault.jpg

Betty Ross : Martha Mason

Shaun%2BCassidy%2BWiki%2B%2BShaun%2BCassidy%2BPics%2B3.jpg

Rick Jones : Shaun Cassidy

MV5BNjk1ZGFjMzgtYTgzOS00MmQ2LWJiMTMtMWY2NDQyYWI2YjM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODkxOTE5ODg@._V1_.jpg

Etta Candy : Shelly Winters

BATMAN RETURNS

I think Batman Returns is an entertaining movie. As weird as it may seem, it and Batman 89 are some of the movies of my childhood. But I think it's missing elements and potential ideas that could tie the franchise together and further build on character dynamics and story elements that I think have already been set up, to me, in the movie in some ways. Here are the ideas God blessed me with for that:

The motive is more tied to Harvey Dent thinking the police need more financial backing, but the mayor is content to let Batman do all the work for the police, who Dent thinks they've become too reliant on.

This adds another element that fills out the idea of mistrust against Batman that the movie later touches on when he's framed by Penguin. And adds a more thorough thematic element that, while I think may be in the movie already, I think is mainly left in the Selina and Bruce last scenes they have together, where I think it comes off like Bruce has learned some form of lesson, in seeing Selina's viscous dark attitude and how it relates to him and now thinking that they're not above the law.

The stress of the job has begun to get to Dent and he's been blacking out and losing time, and seeing a therapist to deal with his problems and talk about his childhood abuse at the hands of his dad, him killing his dad in defense of his mom as he used his coin flipping to force young Harvey to decide what would happen.

Harvey has begun trying to use flipping the coin to make choices for himself as a way to relieve his stress.

Penguin approaches Harvey as a way to help him get his foothold, Harvey being the trusted figure that he is. Harvey thinks he may be able to use the situation to get Penguin in run for mayor and get the funding for the police department and less dependent on Batman.

Selina being his assistant, who accidentally stumbles across the file and information on his mental state and when Dent catches her, her trying to suggest that he step down (Harvey being unwilling to for his fear of leaving Gotham to be consumed by its insanity, him pressuring himself that he has to protect it), the stress of this causing him to snap and transition into his darker personality that takes over in his blackouts. This dark version pushing Selina out the window, in a perception of the ends of justify the means.

Naturally the change equals a change in how Bruce and Harvey interact, as opposed to how Bruce and Shreck interact. Now the dynamic is more one of opposing perspectives that Bruce begins to see Harvey's side of in the situation about Batman and how Batman may be responsible for the current insanity of their situation. We can maybe even parallel the idea of Bruce's obsession to save Gotham being connected to his parents death and Harvey's obsession to do so and how he pressures himself to is connected to him feeling powerless as a child to protect his mom and how he killed his dad to do so.

His mental breaking begins to become harsher, after finding out that he's made a deal with a criminal in Oswald, the stress beginning to consume him.

At the end, the stress finally causes a complete break when he's taken by Penguin (for Harvey turning on him after realizing what he is), and is nearly killed by Selina, him trying to kill her in his darker persona, and then her electrocuting him, burning half his face.

Amongst the ending parts of the movie, Bruce visits Harvey in the hospital, apologizing for failing him and the city, later showing Harvey no longer in his bed, and ending on an uncertain note for Bruce about himself and how he relates to the city.

Please review and tell me what you think!

BBC 1 IN COLOUR PRESENTS

V FOR VENDETTA : THE MINISERIES (1969)
c4a338ebe3db929b207c0f988af072e1.jpg

source.gif

1027564-v.jpg

V : Christopher Lee

MV5BYmJmZDllNzctYmQzNC00NDk3LWI4MjMtYjFkNmRiMTgzNDBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRoaXJkLXBhcnR5LXZpZGVvLXVwZGF0ZXI@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

249397-29798-evey-hammond.jpg

Everly Hammond : Helen Mirren

MV5BMTIyOTkwOTYzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDk2NTI2._V1_UY317_CR18,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

868710-adam_susan.jpg

Adam Susan : Peter Ustinov

images

571680-eric_finch.jpg

Eric Finch : Donald Pleasance

4b25c4e8eba44908ad5a17901b4ae700.jpg

5839609-dom.png

Dominique Stone : Timothy Dalton

11781426.jpg

5850882-gordon.png

Gordan Deitrich : Rex Harrison

latest

5858504-creedy.png

Peter Creedy : Robert Shaw

ideal.gif

5858051-bitter%20almond.png

Derrick Almond : Jeremy Brett

yQ5nY1HOF5Ibj6vpoZC4rwTQuDSapH-5y9apUt0sP2k.jpg

5859290-rosemary.png

Rosemary Almond : Maggie Smith

s-l300.jpg

5850940-conrad3.png

Conrad Heyer : Peter Lawford

ed75af9aaee0eeec5b8b9ee7b62c9bdf.jpg

5850991-helen1.png

Helen Hayer : Honor Blackman

d95386b26c64a6389c5bad964c07bc86.jpg

5839478-lilliman.png

Anthony Lillian : Peter Cushing

p02469kd.jpg

5838353-protherbro.png

Lewis Prothero : Richard Burton

redgravevanessa.jpg

5839524-delia.png

Delia Surridge : Vanessa Redgrave

6810.jpg

5857084-dasgaybro.png

Roger Dascombe : Michael Gough

images

5838233-etheridge.png

Mr. Etheridge : Charles Gray

Good cast!!!!!

Helen Mirren looks like a teen school girl. She must have been really young. (I don't remember her birth year right now)

hqdefault.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE : DOOM (1988)
Director : Tobe Hooper
xbs75ryf1tg51.jpg

The Cast

tumblr_p50103CiwH1qi6nyho3_r1_640.gifv

Superman/ Clark Kent : John Laughlin

4aa.jpg

Lex Luthor : Dennis Hopper

4997245381849938126.jpg

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Alec Baldwin

0fe9b229117a010628509ee4ce48b8c3 (2).jpg
Joker : Tim Curry

af5f8075115b7016c4c58a1efd2c1de0.jpg

Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince : Terry Farrell

DZ7L-yDW0AAaw6O.jpg

Cheetah : Julie Carmen

tumblr_m4nzquc9jl1qz9dzzo1_500.png

The Flash/ Barry Allen : Robert Duncan McNeill

8wzy0bergcr51.jpg

Gorilla Grood voice : Ray Wise

the-last-starfighter-lg.jpg

Green Lantern / Hal Jordon : Lance Guest

29367e67ece3535345334e50faa437fa7aacd1fb.jpg

Hector Hammond : Donald Sutherland

Screen-Shot-2018-09-24-at-11.22.51-AM.jpg

Martian Manhunter / Jonn Jones : Tony Todd

Zeljko-Ivanek-8x10-Headshot-Photo-w-Resume.jpg

Brainiac : Željko Ivanek

MV5BNmVlMGY5OWMtMDY2ZS00ODg0LTgzZDUtYTY0NDQyMmQyMGJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1NjgzOTA@._V1_.jpg

Hawkgirl : Virginia Hey

images

Solomon Grundy : King Kong Bundy

Dynasty-Jack-Coleman-dynasty-20834772-380-488.jpg

Aquaman/ Arthur Curry : Jack Coleman

hqdefault.jpg

Black Manta : Wesley Snipes

Good cast!!!!!

Helen Mirren looks like a teen school girl. She must have been really young. (I don't remember her birth year right now)

Thank You:D.
Yeah, Mirren was a baby then:funny:. So was Judi Dench.

I think it would have been pretty cool to see a late 1960s, British Production of V For Vendetta, though I think it would have been considered too hot to handle, subversive, and controversial at that time.

Thank You:D.
Yeah, Mirren was a baby then:funny:. So was Judi Dench.

I think it would have been pretty cool to see a late 1960s, British Production of V For Vendetta, though I think it would have been considered too hot to handle, subversive, and controversial at that time.
The old ladies were newborns lol

You have a point. It doesn't really fit in with the mood of swinging London

Last edited:
BATMAN RETURNS

I think Batman Returns is an entertaining movie. As weird as it may seem, it and Batman 89 are some of the movies of my childhood. But I think it's missing elements and potential ideas that could tie the franchise together and further build on character dynamics and story elements that I think have already been set up, to me, in the movie in some ways. Here are the ideas God blessed me with for that:

The motive is more tied to Harvey Dent thinking the police need more financial backing, but the mayor is content to let Batman do all the work for the police, who Dent thinks they've become too reliant on.

This adds another element that fills out the idea of mistrust against Batman that the movie later touches on when he's framed by Penguin. And adds a more thorough thematic element that, while I think may be in the movie already, I think is mainly left in the Selina and Bruce last scenes they have together, where I think it comes off like Bruce has learned some form of lesson, in seeing Selina's viscous dark attitude and how it relates to him and now thinking that they're not above the law.

The stress of the job has begun to get to Dent and he's been blacking out and losing time, and seeing a therapist to deal with his problems and talk about his childhood abuse at the hands of his dad, him killing his dad in defense of his mom as he used his coin flipping to force young Harvey to decide what would happen.

Harvey has begun trying to use flipping the coin to make choices for himself as a way to relieve his stress.

Penguin approaches Harvey as a way to help him get his foothold, Harvey being the trusted figure that he is. Harvey thinks he may be able to use the situation to get Penguin in run for mayor and get the funding for the police department and less dependent on Batman.

Selina being his assistant, who accidentally stumbles across the file and information on his mental state and when Dent catches her, her trying to suggest that he step down (Harvey being unwilling to for his fear of leaving Gotham to be consumed by its insanity, him pressuring himself that he has to protect it), the stress of this causing him to snap and transition into his darker personality that takes over in his blackouts. This dark version pushing Selina out the window, in a perception of the ends of justify the means.

Naturally the change equals a change in how Bruce and Harvey interact, as opposed to how Bruce and Shreck interact. Now the dynamic is more one of opposing perspectives that Bruce begins to see Harvey's side of in the situation about Batman and how Batman may be responsible for the current insanity of their situation. We can maybe even parallel the idea of Bruce's obsession to save Gotham being connected to his parents death and Harvey's obsession to do so and how he pressures himself to is connected to him feeling powerless as a child to protect his mom and how he killed his dad to do so.

His mental breaking begins to become harsher, after finding out that he's made a deal with a criminal in Oswald, the stress beginning to consume him.

At the end, the stress finally causes a complete break when he's taken by Penguin (for Harvey turning on him after realizing what he is), and is nearly killed by Selina, him trying to kill her in his darker persona, and then her electrocuting him, burning half his face.

Amongst the ending parts of the movie, Bruce visits Harvey in the hospital, apologizing for failing him and the city, later showing Harvey no longer in his bed, and ending on an uncertain note for Bruce about himself and how he relates to the city.

Please review and tell me what you think!

I like your ideas.

I think your story would have worked better as a narrative .

I prefer and emotionally complex Harvey Dent in the mix as opposed to an egotistical Max Shreck.

Your story expands on the character who was introduced in the first one, while at the same time, is an effective way of making the third antagonist important to this story and into the next one.

As opposed to Burton's desire to make the film almost as if the first one never happened , this version expands on a minor character in the first one and gives him a psychology underpinning which makes him a worthy inclusion into Batman Returns's story.

He's a much better alternative to Shreck imo.

I know they had originally planned to include Harvey Dent in Batman 2, but they changed their minds.

Had they gone for ideas like yours I think they probably could have been right up Burton's ally.

The old ladies were newborns lol

You have a point. It don't really fit in with the mood of swinging London

Yeah. :funny:.

It's funny how we can sometimes assume an older actor or actress has always looked the same way.

Then , when we see them young , it's like "They used to be Young!":funny::D.

WARNER BROTHERS PICTURES PRESENTS

JUSTICE LEAGUE : THE FLASHPOINT PARADOX (1990)
Director : Richard Donner
Producer : Jon Peters and Peter Guber
Executive Producers : Micheal E.Uslan and Alya Salkind
Screenplay : Sam Hamm
Music : John Williams and Danny Elfman
D9yC3m_XYAAvpk-.jpg:large

pg_13_rating_1980s_style_by_jamnetwork_d9ijb2y-fullview.jpg

FHkJ.gif

The Flash/ Barry Allen : John Wesley Shipp

source.gif

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Michael Keaton

XGHT.gif

Superman/ Clark Kent : Christopher Reeve

7479-13454.jpg

Professor Zoom / Eobard Thawne : Woody Harrelson

50ed6076fabfe2cdf2bf25bef4d76a11.jpg

Batman /Thomas Wayne : Tom Berenger

75cdae17a9267325795fd523ea0458ca.jpg

Wonder Woman : Lynda Carter

220px-Lyle_Waggoner_Wonder_Woman.jpg

Steve Trevor : Llye Wagner

maxresdefault.jpg

Aquaman : Dolph Lundgren

days-of-thunder-lg.jpg

Mera : Nicole Kidman

c09769a6502534567b4b9c6a23527703.jpg

Cyborg : Cuba Gooding Jr.

df0e5ad68ad7010f231cac130b26af8f.jpg

Green Lantern/ Hal Jordan : Dennis Quaid

tve9375-19930228-239.jpg

Lois Lane : Margo Kidder

68627e06d93edb9ab7ed98d5cc22faee.jpg

Iris West : Nancy Travis

Nora Allen : Florence Henderson

hugh-pointing.jpg

Henry Allen : Hugh O' Brien

Gene.jpg

Lex Luthor : Gene Hackman

ElderlySnarlingGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Alfred : Michael Gough

c767acafa3a2a22236f2e6316e33eb55.gif

Orm : Tony Goldyn

SplendidCourageousAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Black Manta : Carl Weathers

7faf4947a4e051181fbe8440d1eeaf4f.jpg

Slade Wilson : Patrick Bergin

3570-2.jpg

Billy Batson : Fred Savage

acba203e8ebde5f467917efc5fee22af.gif

Shazam! : Paul Gross

That's close to the ultimate Justice League. Because everytime we have imagined what a live action JL would be like, and HOW it should be, it was done with those versions of the characters. The whole idea of a big screen adaption of DC's super team IS modelled after them.
The visual contrast between Superman Batman was there. It has never been as pointed out as it was with Reeve and Keaton.
Of course Lynda Carter was going to be Wonder Woman. Just upgrade her suit and "here we go!".
You found a good pic of her. :)

Savage as Billy Batson is perfect :)

If there was a Robin in there, Wil Wheaton could have been a good choice 1990.

SANBAN ENTERTAINMENT AND WARNER BROTHERS ANIMATION PRESENTS

BATMAN VS THE INCREDIBLE HULK: THE ANIMATED MOVIE( 1995)
Director : Kevin Altieri, Boyd Kirkland
Producers :Eric Radomski , Bruce Timm, John Semper
Script : Paul Dini
Story Consultants: Gerry Conway and Stan Lee
Voice Director :Andrea Romano
Music : Shirley Walker

be39602a441f78a68e1fb6ae1f78069f.jpg

images

Voice Cast

9i3e4xfaa3w31.jpg

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Kevin Conroy

568a1abc5909a8898a5a2cacc6598bcd.jpg

Bruce Banner : Peter Scolari, Hulk : Lou Ferrigno

1763bf5b75addb59205477f436c2a42e.jpg

Joker : Mark Hamill

harley_quinn_bruce_timm_01.jpg

Harley Quinn : Arlene Sorkin

d8trjs9-0b374b33-9d3b-4a69-8b6c-041b3bae786b.png

Thunderbolt Ross : John Vernon

latest

Betty Ross : Genie Francis

The Leader : Vincent Price

Rick-Jones-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-f.jpg

Rick Jones : Luke Perry

c9306fa58eeb7936d9195205e8f81fe2.png

Alfred Pennyworth : Efren Zimbalist Jr.

James Gordon : Bob Hastings

d9tfh1a-e10504d4-a8e9-40bc-9c49-a7a65ae0874e.png

Robin/ Dick Grayson : Loren Lester

roy-hakim-summer-gleeson.jpg

Summer Gleason : Marie Devon

d3a28qh-de503495-fd7b-4571-9baa-b2930fca7845.png

Jack Mcgee : Jack Colvin

Now I got to think about when Batman clashed with the Hulk in a comic book, a long time ago.
He nearly got his back broken when they "hugged".
But he got out of the brute's grip by punching his head.
Then he kicked him in the belly and put him down.

I would DIE to se them fight in live action.
I think it will be quite different from the comics lol

2431824-hulkbatman2.jpg

19a885c465ed62a8b6174b2912eef930.png

Now I got to think about when Batman clashed with the Hulk in a comic book, a long time ago.
He nearly got his back broken when they "hugged".
But he got out of the brute's grip by punching his head.
Then he kicked him in the belly and put him down.

I would DIE to se them fight in live action.
I think it will be quite different from the comics lol

2431824-hulkbatman2.jpg

19a885c465ed62a8b6174b2912eef930.png

Definitely .:funny:.
If it were done in the 1970s , I could totally see Lou and Bill back in their respective roles.
I wonder who would be Batman though?
West was still in shape enough and did appearance as Batman in the late 1970s, though tonally ,it would probably have been played more serious to match the tone of the Hulk series.
Still though, I would really nerd out to have seen West's Batman with Ferrigno's Hulk.

5e4029dc6fb7cdcff48f43c6d89bc704.jpg

Lou_AdamWest_grande.jpg

I guess if not West, there's always Keaton vs Ferrigno circa 1988-1990
9f45b265ce60fd1dca3975648bc6d2d5e5a2b409.jpg

Hulk+3.jpg

CoolImportantAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

From The Director of The Third Man, comes The Batman's Greatest challenge...

BATMAN :HUSH (1949)
Director : Carol Reed
HD-wallpaper-alex-ross-batman-alex-ross.jpg

Jim-Lee-Hush-Header-1.jpg

The Cast

valentine_s_day___batman__catwoman_in_casablanca_2_by_nick_perks_d5khf8q-fullview (2).jpg
prod_16336320008

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Humphrey Bogart

13450079_2065569410334898_2779720612703154249_n.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Hush/ Tommy Elliot : Orson Welles

iiborrykryd51-e1612491424452.jpg

jose_ferrer.png

Bane : Body played by : El Santo
Bane's voice : Jose Ferrer

a2fa0cb47fcf4ee9d73795ca62cf9290.jpg

Poison Ivy : Rita Hayworth

6d007516fe6b3f7defebf502ed2bb69f.jpg

Joker : Vincent Price

862ac4d37c6d0a0220f283f067fdb7c2 (3).jpg
Harley Quinn : Shirley Maclaine

KirkDouglas-e1492874064579.jpg

Two Face : Kirk Douglas

51Nx5mkYcrL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255,255,255 (2).png
The Riddler : Fred Astaire

VL-CW.png

1f4cebfb4bc9d200a30657cb30dc16b2--siamese-kittens-kitten-cat.jpg

Catwoman/Selina Kyle : Vivian Leigh

2-peter-lorre-as-the-penguin-seamus-corbett.jpg

The Penguin : Peter Lorre

a3f60aa3ebac66a748047077d98ad1a3.jpg

Lex Luthor : Yul Brynner

9ii9c1165b121.jpg

Superman : Gregory Peck

TellItToTheJudge.jpg

Lois Lane : Rosalind Russell

Dickie_Moore_in_Youth_Runs_Wild.jpg

Robin/ Dick Grayson : Dickie Moore

sterling-holloway.jpg

Scarecrow : Sterling Halloway

images

Mad Hatter " Alister Sim

Laurence-Olivier-as-Macbeth-1955-Shakespeare-Memorial-Theatre.jpg

Ras Al Ghul : Laurence Olivier

alida_valli.jpg

Talia Head : Alida Valli

2f938d63060ef257f8b991c0a8cfa157--lauren-bacall-humphrey-bogart.jpg

Phantasm/ Andrea Beaumont : Lauren Bacall

leo_g_carroll.jpg

Leo G. Carroll : Alfred Pennyworth

0c7af2d5784c4d4c8cea385c3ca9ced9.jpg

James Gordon : Clark Gable

Last edited:
Definitely .:funny:.
If it were done in the 1970s , I could totally see Lou and Bill back in their respective roles.
I wonder who would be Batman though?
West was still in shape enough and did appearance as Batman in the late 1970s, though tonally ,it would probably have been played more serious to match the tone of the Hulk series.
Still though, I would really nerd out to have seen West's Batman with Ferrigno's Hulk.

5e4029dc6fb7cdcff48f43c6d89bc704.jpg

Lou_AdamWest_grande.jpg

I guess if not West, there's always Keaton vs Ferrigno circa 1988-1990
9f45b265ce60fd1dca3975648bc6d2d5e5a2b409.jpg

Hulk+3.jpg
The Batman would likely have been Adam West.
It would have been so fun to see the fight between them. A high level of entertaining.
I would also have wanted to see the campiest arch villains of the 60s in the scene. Penguin and Riddler can be cheering for the Hulk, and do their silly laughter and squawking.
It can't be any better than that. This would be the greatest CBM scene of all time.
Who would win?
Batman could get help from Robin. Burt Ward was still young and youthful.
Maybe there's a "hulk repellent spray" in the utility belt too? :)

If it was an older Ferrigno against Keaton, it would be less fun, but much more intense and exciting. Because the green brute looks actually dangerous. Not dorky as he did ten years earlier.
Add the fact that Burtonverse is darker already as it is.

Talking about team-ups. It would be cool to have other crossovers as well.
Hammond's Spider-Man can meet either Adam West or Hulk. There you have two ideas :)

Hulk can also fight Christopher Reeve. Awesome.

But the best one would be West-Bats inside Donnerverse, late 70s.
Hackman's Lex can work together with Joker to take down World's Finest

The Batman would likely have been Adam West.
It would have been so fun to see the fight between them. A high level of entertaining.
I would also have wanted to see the campiest arch villains of the 60s in the scene. Penguin and Riddler can be cheering for the Hulk, and do their silly laughter and squawking.
It can't be any better than that. This would be the greatest CBM scene of all time.
Who would win?
Batman could get help from Robin. Burt Ward was still young and youthful.
Maybe there's a "hulk repellent spray" in the utility belt too? :)

If it was an older Ferrigno against Keaton, it would be less fun, but much more intense and exciting. Because the green brute looks actually dangerous. Not dorky as he did ten years earlier.
Add the fact that Burtonverse is darker already as it is.

Talking about team-ups. It would be cool to have other crossovers as well.
Hammond's Spider-Man can meet either Adam West or Hulk. There you have two ideas :)

Hulk can also fight Christopher Reeve. Awesome.

But the best one would be West-Bats inside Donnerverse, late 70s.
Hackman's Lex can work together with Joker to take down World's Finest

I actually did make a Reeve Superman vs Lou Hulk , so you've got that to look forward too as well
:word:.

A Spiderman and Batman team up would also be awesome. :applaud.

Alex Ross has actually done some art putting the 70s era West Batman with Reeve's Superman and Carter's Wonder Woman.
D9ZO2pTWkAAkqbD.jpg

batman66meetswonderwoman77alexrosslr-brpng-f47bce_160w.png

I actually did make a Reeve Superman vs Lou Hulk , so you've got that to look forward too as well
:word:.

A Spiderman and Batman team up would also be awesome. :applaud.

Alex Ross has actually done some art putting the 70s era West Batman with Reeve's Superman and Carter's Wonder Woman.
D9ZO2pTWkAAkqbD.jpg

batman66meetswonderwoman77alexrosslr-brpng-f47bce_160w.png
A lot for me to read then :)
I can't wait :)

And I still have many films of my own to create. I'll expect the next one up before friday.

The pics looks good. That's Justice League!!!!!!!!

WARNER BROTHERS PICTURES PRESENTS

SUPERMAN : RED SON (1986)
Director : Richard Donner
Producer : Jon Peters
Script : Sam Hamm and Tom Mankiewicz
Music : John Williams
917b6bebef66e2c392817be49cb1dc7f.jpg

d9ijb2y-a545a1ed-8f7a-4ecb-bd07-e2715b7e2750.png

Cast

d2scc24-dba0bafa-2f21-49b2-b227-5f823bc4f497.jpg

Red Son / Kal El : Christopher Reeve

margot-kidder-gif-3.gif

Lois Lane : Margo Kidder

intro-1598123490.jpg

Wonder Woman : Lynda Carter

ntsg-marc-mcclure-jimmy-olsen.jpeg

Jimmy Olsen : Mark Maclure

hackpolltop080220.jpg

Lex Luthor : Gene Hackman

b32f31fb7b109fafb2c6a2604105ef6a--for-your-eyes-only-julian-glover.jpg

Brainiac : Julian Glover

51tjTeZ4WFL._AC_.jpg

Hippolyta : Cloris Leachman

michael-keaton-batman.jpg

Batmanakoff : Michael Keaton

gary-oldman-in-his-youth-1538487583.jpg

Pyotr Roslov : Gary Oldman

MV5BZjVlODEzOWQtMDc3NS00ZGM3LTkzNmEtNzBiZTUwYzIwYTExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Pete Ross : William Katt

jackie_cooper_superman.jpeg

Perry White : Jackie Cooper

maxresdefault.jpg

Lucy Lane: Ally Sheedy

8f8c4aaa3b1ab819bef0362c954188fb.jpg

Livewire : Madonna

Patrick-Kilpatrick-Class-of-1999-645x370.jpg

Parasite : Patrick Kilpatrick

acc2f49b19a0a6f6d31d45dd7db32547c6aa9a94.gifv

Jor El : Marlon Brando

7e974062cc953b8890a5adb4ea9336d3.jpg

Bizarro : Christopher Reeve

Stalin_%281992_film%29.jpg

Joseph Stalin: Robert Duvall

ad3dc209b0a30a8c10ec8e0c7d592a8b.jpg

President Eisenhower : James Tolkan

latest

Eve Teschmacher : Valerie Perrine

FserS9dBRhMx5EUZubFEGy148d_f9M9kJma17agShlTY34rR7zKSDboy8CF_u_LnHx3Bp4JrmHRIkhRmdEJSJBiu3XpIAH6T3Ws5-s_W6xgj8zk

ben-kingsley-dave-1.jpg

Dr. Sivana :Ben Kingsley

1481769204845.jpg

Green Arrow : Richard Dean Anderson

4e9a58a8dc24104a685cbcf3288f2e87.jpg

Iris West : JoBeth Williams

tve17058-1664-19850303-0.jpg

Atomic Skull : Brain Thompson

1773025-quaidjordan.jpg

Hal Jordan : Dennis Quaid

75c698050ad46f1a1ebdb2dfe8138f80

Green Lantern /Jon Stewart : Blair Underwood

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f516f54474575344263714c4730673d3d2d3630343633333531332e313534316634313639356566373665623737373038343832343239372e676966

Guy Gardner : Eric Stoltz

5dnXNaIW_400x400.png

Kyle Rayner : Kyle Maclachlan

Red Son is an interesting alternate take on Superman.
I have bought an animated version of the story which I will soon take a closer look at.

The story should definatelly have been done with Reeve back in the 80s.
Imagine this instead of the awful 4th film.
Well, maybe it would be too controversial back in 1987. The wall was still up then.

McGyver as Emerald Archer is cool.

Then Kyle as Kyle... :D

Red Son is an interesting alternate take on Superman.
I have bought an animated version of the story which I will soon take a closer look at.

The story should definatelly have been done with Reeve back in the 80s.
Imagine this instead of the awful 4th film.
Well, maybe it would be too controversial back in 1987. The wall was still up then.

McGyver as Emerald Archer is cool.

Then Kyle as Kyle... :D

Thanks Airwings.:word:
I was having trouble with picking an Oliver Queen who could fit with Reeve, Keaton and Carter, so I decided to go with McGyver himself as The Green Arrow.

1430905699-00.jpg

03d8de4c89229cceb39d18295f6f5e84.jpg

ab7481d958012b7218c915ff2922879a.jpg

I still have to finish watching the Animated Red son film .
Red Son would have been an awesome Donner/ Reeve film , but I think you're right that it would have been controversial in 1987.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"