DC movie continuity

Kane said:
, the second film is not in my history. its not a particularly good film, either, if you watch it again.

This quote might've just got taken completely out of context or something, but damn Singers sure sounding like some arrogant sod! It just seems like something you shouldn't really say, it'd be like Martin Campbell saying that Dr.No was crud! I mean c'mon Bryan X-men was hardly the dogs bollocks! :down

I Know Superman 2 was rushed and yardy yar but considering his film hasn't even come out yet...

I'd be disappointed if DC movies don't share at least some semblance of continuity with each other; the DCU is so rich and vibrant and part of that is because of its characters' relationships. I'd love for Lois to mention something about a Batman emerging in Gotham while Superman was away or something. And Wonder Woman would arrive in a world filled with patriarchal, male heroes and have to prove herself as the first superheroine or something.

kit1982 said:
This quote might've just got taken completely out of context or something, but damn Singers sure sounding like some arrogant sod! It just seems like something you shouldn't really say, it'd be like Martin Campbell saying that Dr.No was crud! I mean c'mon Bryan X-men was hardly the dogs bollocks! :down

I Know Superman 2 was rushed and yardy yar but considering his film hasn't even come out yet...

Not true at all...Singer is very respectful to Donner and even Donner shares Singer's dislike of Superman II. Donner was forced to see his film hacked up by Richard Lester and turned into a joke.

It makes sense that Singer would not want it to be connected with SR...

As far as connectivity, theres a Batman/Gotham easter egg in SR.

Its just a newspaper article that says there is a caped madman appearing in Gotham or something.

In the official SR cards, theres also a transcript from a news report in the movie listing Superman's appearances since his returned, and one of the cities mentioned is Gotham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"