DC: Year One-- Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Done, btw. I've seen some great Batman concepts from MB and Jones/Carnage, but I really wanna put my best foot forth and see how far I can get. This work will get farther than any of my others til now I assure you all.

So, I know this is called Year One, but afterwards does anyone anticipate a year two? Or just gonna see how this one goes?

Last edited:
I figure each season will be roughly a "year" in in-game time. So yeah, the next season will be Year Two, followed by Year Three, etc, for as long as the game keeps rolling.

So, am I good to go, A-man?

What month is it IC-wise?

I was waiting to see if Gowi was going to put up a competing app, since he said he was interested. If he doesn't have something up by the end of the day, Batman is all yours.

IC wise, I'd say it's roughly month two.

Got a post up. Out of Master Bruce's posts, I'm only going to keep the second and third, because I like them all, but my version doesn't have an Alfred. That way I don't step on anyone's toes. I figure it's better for me to not act like a man who plays like a man who dresses like a bat. Ironically, MB's legacy is to intimidating to take on still.

BTW, I love the Red Hood Gang concept. Can't wait to see what you do with it Andy. I've even got an idea once you get the ball rollin'.

Didn't have the time to finish my app, as much was obvious. Besides the way I figure it, NR here has been looking to finally get a chance to play the Caped Crusader for a little while now so yeah.

So I'm switching to first person with Flash, and the first post as that is coming along a lot easier. Should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Okay, so we haven't had any activity in weeks. Is anyone still here for this game, or is everyone just dialing back to only doing UOU?

I'd still play, but it doesn't seem like anyone else is in

I'm still here. I just haven't been home over Christmas.

Posted from phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"