Sequels Deadpool Spin-off Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I thought they DID get a director, it was a no-name though. Or did that turn out false?

It was Adam Berg that was in talks to be director but it could be a rumor or he didn't sign on to be director.

And yes, Berg is a no-namer.

For the same reason that Wolverine doesn't have his own board. They're part of the X-Men.

I can see that. But Captain America, Thor and Iron Man ARE part of the Avengers and they have they're own respective boards. Not starting an argument just stating the facts. Not complaining just wanted to know.

Even Hulk and Ghost Rider fans complain that they no longer have a separate board index.

Not just Deadpool fans.

I can see that. But Captain America, Thor and Iron Man ARE part of the Avengers and they have they're own respective boards. Not starting an argument just stating the facts. Not complaining just wanted to know.
But those are stand alone films prior to The Avengers and Also those fims are actually Happening when this film is actually in Dev hell... now if it were actually filming or in pre production for filming I cann see Mirko/SHH approving a Micro-Board but that's still a maybe.

It's not about them being APART of the Avengers, they were separate Marvel characters who happen to be in a team. Deadpool and Wolverine both fall under the X-Men realm, not because they're both 'in the same club' but because they're mutants, its part of its own thing. Thats why Fox owns the rights to Deadpool at all, and as such makes sense why it's with the X-Men films thread.

Gah, I know that, I didn't mean it that way. It was 4am. I mean they're both from that wing of the Marvel universe, Deadpool is very much a part of the X-Men branch of things.

But those are stand alone films prior to The Avengers and Also those fims are actually Happening when this film is actually in Dev hell... now if it were actually filming or in pre production for filming I cann see Mirko/SHH approving a Micro-Board but that's still a maybe.

Exactly.

Completely understandable. Let's move on then. Here's my only question, is anyone EXTREMELY excited at the fact that seeing now he has voiced The Green Lantern Video game, having a Deadpool game voiced by Reynolds. Ah, that will truly be the day!

Until the movie actually starts production, I don't think it deserves it's own forum. I think everything to talk about the movie can be held in this thread until then.

at the rate this movie is going development-wise, it looks like ryan reynolds might move on. if that happens, who should be cast as deadpool? i'm thinking that we should maybe go with a notable voice actor, and just have a stunt guy in the suit, isn't that what they did with v in v for vendetta (except instead of a voice actor, we got the awesomness of hugo weaving).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"