Comics Wolverine Jr.

ewwww, poor kid........his middle claw ripped off..... well, is a supposition(I hope so)........hmmmm, Wolverine having a son???!!! that's interesting........

Cosmic Mind said:
ewwww, poor kid........his middle claw ripped off..... well, is a supposition(I hope so)........hmmmm, Wolverine having a son???!!! that's interesting........

Well..if he is anything like his dad...and seemingly he is just like him...it'll grow right back

look at how much blood there is there though, wolvie never looses that much blood when he pops his claws...maybe he doesnt have a healing factor, just the claws?

So who is this persons mother. I hop that his powers are different from wolverines. I man why would we need a recap on an already popular character (x-23 I'm looking in your direction).

So who is this persons mother. I hop that his powers are different from wolverines. I man why would we need a recap on an already popular character (x-23 I'm looking in your direction).

The Joker said:
look at how much blood there is there though, wolvie never looses that much blood when he pops his claws...maybe he doesnt have a healing factor, just the claws?

Actually if you see where the blood starts from, its far from the release area. So its probably not blood from the release.

WOLVERINE: ORIGINS #11
Written by DANIEL WAY
Penciled by STEVE DILLON
Cover by JOE QUESADA
“Swift and Terrible,” Part 1 (of 5)
Having finally seen his face, Wolverine sets out to rescue his son from the grasp of the shadow society that once enslaved him. But Logan’s son doesn’t want to be saved—he wants revenge…against Logan, the father who abandoned him.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

That second one looks bizzare...and not in a good way. It looks like a bad photoshop job.

KingOfDreams said:
That second one looks bizzare...and not in a good way. It looks like a bad photoshop job.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I am cool with Wolverine having a son, but now he is going to search for him in Origins, has Jubilee to protect, X-23 is kinda like a daugher, he still has Amiko (I think thats how you spell it) in Japan, Kitty Pryde still looks up to him as a father figure....geez, Logan sure does alot of parenting....

Wolverine-Origi…cover-A.jpg.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

wlv10pg20REV.jpg

21.jpg

wlv10pg23.jpg

24.jpg

Bad things are coming as Wolverine gets closer to his son in Wolverine: Origins #10.

Daniel Way has put Wolverine on a collision course with his offspring, and things come to a head in January, when blood gets spilled and the mystery child comes out of the woodwork to settle scores.

“The second arc, ‘Savior,’ has had Logan searching for this thing called the carbodanium synthesizer, which is of course from the celebrated Claremont-Lee run way, way back,” editor Axel Alonso summarizes. “The reason he’s looking for this synthesizer is he knows this is the one tool that he can potentially use to subdue his son without killing him. He figures that if his son is in the paws of the guys who made him what he is, he’s going to be a badass motherf---er too.”

Marvel has solicited that a beloved hero is going to die in this issue. “[Wolverine] goes after the carbodanium synthesizer, and that brings him into conflict with Dum Dum Dugan and S.H.I.E.L.D. on one end and Omega Red on the other,” Alonso states. All of this will build up to the series’ first clear look at the son of James Howlett.

“Logan’s son will fully surface for the first time,” Alonso says, “and you’ll get your first look at him in issue #10.”

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/002824393.cfm

Okay, "a beloved hero is going to die" - um, would that be Dum Dum Dugan? Hello, he just got poked in the chest in the previews.....I hope its someone else. Not to be rude, but who cares about Dum Dum Dugan?

On a side note, guess his kid needs to shave that Mohawk each day, with a healing factor and all......

Hmm...this could either go really good or really bad, I'm not sure so far. I'm so behind on Logan and the X-books (I've barely read anything with X-23 :( )

^I really hope Origins takes a turn for the better soon.......

This is by far one of the worst series Marvel puts out on a monthly basis. :cmad:

I don't know if it's the worst but it is disappointing. I was hoping for better, but still I am bad and buy it anyway, hoping it will improve. I keep thinking that if I stop I will miss something relevant to the Logan saga. :(

That is the problem with this series squeeks...it's ten issues (soon) into the series and there has been NOTHING relevent to Logan's past that needed it's own series. :cmad:

Brainiac 8 said:
That is the problem with this series squeeks...it's ten issues (soon) into the series and there has been NOTHING relevent to Logan's past that needed it's own series. :cmad:
That is true. All the things they've done in Origins they could have and should have covered in his regular book and probably done it a little better as well.

That's it, his regular series should have been the one to cover his past, and not stretch it out so much.

It's not like Wolverine isn't everywhere at once anyway. :p

They said something about a new team being formed for the New Avengers, I wonder if this means he'll be out. It would be one less place to see him. :)

It's already been confirmed that he and Spidey will still be on the New Avengers. :csad:

Ah, I musta missed that. :)

Wolverine should not be on New Avengers. :cmad:

I would love to see Beast on the team again though. :yay:

Brainiac 8 said:
It's already been confirmed that he and Spidey will still be on the New Avengers. :csad:

No! Dang it. Where did you hear that?

Snikt 6 said:
No! Dang it. Where did you hear that?

Yea, I've asked the same as well B4 because I actually heard the opposite...

I know that Marvel of the last few years go back and forth on what they say all the time, I'd just like to know the source...?

It's lost in the Marvel thread shuffle somewhere. I can't remember...personally I hope it's not true, because I really hate Wolverine being on the team.

It was one of the Marvel guys talking about New Avengers post CW, and it seemed he more let it slip than actually confirmed them. He mentioned Wovie and Spidey. I hope his information was incorrect though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"