Deadpool thread.

I'm having a hard time finding the DP info on that site, but it seems like this site is focused on anime. I'd rather not see DP anime, maybe an animated series like the old HBO Spawn series but I'm drawing the line.

I had a lot of fun with this thread but eventually everything that could be said was said, and I have been trying to figure out a way to bring it back.

I thought one fo the funnest parts of the Deadpool movie would be the soundtrack. I'm thinking a lot of ACDC(If you want blood..., Dirty Deeds), Rolling Stones (Paint it Black, Rough Justice), Green Day (American Idiot, Basket Case), and of course Alkaline Trio (Armageddon, Fatality Yours). Any thoughts?

I agree with the AC/DC and Rolling Stones but negative on the Green Day (too...teeny bopper...y) and Alkaline Trio I'm not too sure of since I don't remember anything from em.

Never thought of any music today that would really go with DP...hmm. Maybe some Offspring. Primus. Jimmy's Chicken Farm. Bands that are really out there and make you raise an eyebrow...Like Deadpool.:D

We're not talking about the score right? Just the soundtrack?

Savage said:
negative on the Green Day (too...teeny bopper...y)

I was thinking the older stuff especially Dookie, or the title track from the new one.

We're not talking about the score right? Just the soundtrack?

Score's cool too. I would think Williams or Zimmer might be a little too "classical symphony" or "epic" for Deadpool, but Elfman could make a pretty cool score, something along the lines of Spider man or MIB.

Nah. No Orchestral stuff for DP. I imagine a score similar to "The Rundown" or even the Ace Ventura movies...The guys who did Hellboy would be great though if they want something orchestral...OOH! THE SOUNDTRACK MUST HAVE CLUTCH AND SYSTEM OF A DOWN!:D They have some crazy stuff that would fit DP perfectly. I'd love to see one of his fight scenes to "The Mob Goes Wild" or "IEAIAEIO". Just some really crazy s**t! :D

Yeah, DPs fight scenes need some hard ****. Maybe even some Slipknot (i hate them, but their good mood music).

I still think Elfman could make a killer score for the tone of DP

I'm all for Dane Cook or Ryan Reynolds!
as for Director either John Woo(M:I-2,Face/Off) or Kurt Wimmer(Equilibrium).
As fort writer,get David S. Goyer(Blade trilogy,Batman Begins).
As for Composer,I agree with Slipknot.

Didnt you guys hear? The deadpool movie got canned, and they're making it a TV show instead.

...TV show?:confused: This is news to me...hmm. Well if that's the case, I'm all for it. Much better idea. Deadpool has too many great moments and characters for a simple movie. :)

SouLeSS said:
Didnt you guys hear? The deadpool movie got canned, and they're making it a TV show instead.

Where did you hear that?....and it was my understanding that a movie wasn't even for sure...so how can something that was never even started be canned?

WeaponZ2 said:
Where did you hear that?....and it was my understanding that a movie wasn't even for sure...so how can something that was never even started be canned?

Same here....Avi Arad was real passioante about getting it on film. Although that can be said about a lot of Marvle movies.

SouLeSS said:

Isn't that a rumor from like 2 years back:confused:

You know who would be perfect for Deadpool, Adam Sandler...

That is if he wasn't already such a large star, and if he got in the best shape of his life, and if it actually gets made. But other then that, Adam Sandler's humor would be perfect.

Eh, Sandler, even in his prime, wasn't really kind of quirky nutball you'd need for Deadpool. DP doesn't really on gibberish a lot, as far as I know.

I'm still a big fan of the Jason Lee choice. "What's a nubian?" Yep. I can hear that coming out of DP'S mouth. :D In fact if they cast Lee, they should put that line in as a wink to the fans. Kind of like the stuff when he played Syndrom in The Incredibles.

I didnt even think of Jason Lee. That could work too.

faves in order:
Dane Cook
Ryan Reynolds
Seann William Scott
Jason Lee
Bob Marley (Boston bred comedian not the musician, funny guy, in Boondock Saints as the stupid detective "Where you goin'? NOWHERE!"

Wow Jason Lee never even entered my head:confused:

Guess I have 3 choices for 'Pool. Reynolds, Cook, Lee. And with Lee you get "Reynolds Style" so it would all work out.

It's been said before and I'll say it again. Dane Cook for Deadpool damn it! :mad: And Bea Arthur as blind Al while we're at it.

I just hope that if they do make the movie, and they change something from the comic, we get a remark like "The fanboys are really gonna B***h about that one"

^^^^I like!

Plus the idea of Bea Arhtur for Blind Al is kinda bad. I think it will make the Bea Arthur jokes really bad. Phyllis Diller is the best choice.

Man I mentioned Jason Lee a long ass time ago, I can't believe anyone actually remembered.

Dane Cook, Steve Carrel and Bea Arthur in a deadpool movie = Best cast ever for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"